: Cadillac cts vibration at stop with AC on??

dustinlouis
06-23-13, 08:27 PM
Hi all, I am at a loss with this issue, minimal but annoying...when I come to a stop with ac on, there is sporadic vibration that I can feel in the seat and seatbelt, sometimes it's worse than others, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

BobbyandRyan
06-23-13, 10:24 PM
It is part of the car. Mine does it too.

hauler
06-24-13, 11:05 AM
I had 2 v6 Chevrolets do that every time when put in reverse, but my CTS has a flat idle with AC running.

928S
06-24-13, 11:08 AM
dustinlouis,

Which model year?

In 2010, the CTS 3.6L exhaust system was redesigned to dampen the powertrain/exhaust resonance:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/247736-heavy-vibration-while-under-load.html

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-24-13, 01:12 PM
Hi all, I am at a loss with this issue, minimal but annoying...when I come to a stop with ac on, there is sporadic vibration that I can feel in the seat and seatbelt, sometimes it's worse than others, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Hello dustinlouis,

I see the community is offering their advice and wanting to help you with your situation. I apologize for the vibration issue you are experiencing. If you would like to further discuss this concern and have me research this on your behalf, I am more than willing to do so if you private message me. Can you please include your contact information, VIN and current mileage in the message.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service