: Anybody Video Needed!!!!!!!!!!!

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-10-05, 01:03 PM
I AM LOOKING FOR VIDEO OF MAYBE A FEW CADILLACS IN A V FORMATION IF ANYONE CAN FIND SOMETHING OF THE SORT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED:banghead:

danbuc
02-10-05, 01:10 PM
I can make one this weekend for you. There would only be three cars in it (My Black STS, My friends Polo Green Concours, and his parents White DTS). Why do you need a video of Cadillacs in a V formation, just curious. :hmm:

Kev
02-10-05, 01:12 PM
Probably wants to win a new Cadi from Chili with a 5 sec movie.

Kev

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-10-05, 01:34 PM
Exactly Right My Friend Just Thought I Would Give It A Shot I Really Have No Chance In Hell But Ill Give It A Whirl. If You Could Do That I Would Be Greatly Appreciative None Of My "cool" Friends Have Caddy's

Kev
02-10-05, 01:39 PM
OK, got an idea for your movie. Three low-riders bouncing down the street in V formation, Caption; "The Exuberance of Youth" scene morphs into three Cadis driving smoothly in the same formation, Caption; "The Temperance of Maturity" then, as the scene begins it's fade to black, the Cadis start to bounce.

Huh? Whaddaya think?

Kev

Kev
02-10-05, 01:41 PM
OK, got an idea for your movie. Three low-riders bouncing down the street in V formation, Caption; "The Exuberance of Youth" scene morphs into three Cadis driving smoothly in the same formation, Caption; "The Temperance of Maturity" then, as the scene begins it's fade to black, the Cadis start to bounce.

Huh? Whaddaya think?

Kev
Of course, 'Low Rider' by War must be playing in the background.

Kev

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-10-05, 01:43 PM
Thats Really Good But I Dont Know How I Could Get Both Shots.

Kev
02-10-05, 01:53 PM
Thats Really Good But I Dont Know How I Could Get Both Shots.
Listen kid, if give ya all the details ya gonna owe me. "One day I will call upon you to return the favor." - Don Corleone

Kev

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-10-05, 02:15 PM
Yeah Ill Take You For A Ride In It, Lol Just Kiddin

danbuc
02-10-05, 09:47 PM
If that's what it's for, then I'm gonna submit the video myself. I'm looking to enter too, and me and a friend are probably going to film it this weekend. You can have a copy once we've submitted it. :D

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-15-05, 01:23 PM
HELLO ALL THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS :

Hi, Chase.
You are correct. No promotional tie-ins, including Cadillac, are permitted. Thank you and good luck!

Cadillac Under 5 Film Contest

Program Headquarters

----- Original Message -----

To: <custserv@emipromo.com>

Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:09 AM

> Name : chase speers

> Address :

>

> : new castle, DE 19720 -

>

> Daytime Phone Number : (302) 218

> ex.

> Evening Phone Number : () -

> ex.

>

>

> Comments : in the cadillac under 5 contest

> can we advertise cadillac? it

> seems all the examples have

> nothing to do with cadillac?

>

>

> Thank You,

> Chase Speers

STL-CTS
02-15-05, 02:26 PM
Oops! I read that about promotional tie ins but since it's for Cadillac and the movie Be Cool, I hoped you could reference that stuff. I submitted my video today already so I'll see what happens.