: Rhode Island Interest?

RIescalade
02-10-05, 11:28 AM
Any Interest in a R.I. meet this spring/summer?

1caddy96
02-16-05, 12:37 PM
hey i'm from central mass. just north of worcester.get something rolling and ill be there.

paulgallen
02-19-05, 11:56 PM
Central Mass here too, I'm in

1995caddyconcours
05-20-05, 05:27 PM
I'd be there for a RI meet

CADDYBLACK99
05-20-05, 11:11 PM
I'm always game! I know 90devilleguy might be interested as well. April/May have been real busy. June is looking good. July is the NE Summernationals in Worc 6/30-7/3. Another is Spirit of America 7/22-7/24 Worc.

MASSIVE New England events list:http://clusterclubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=maynardaac

Keep me in the loop!
Paul

caddydaddy
06-13-05, 11:49 AM
I'm near Westerly, RI. Keep me updated, I'm always up for a road trip in the Caddy!

Oversized CTS
06-14-05, 03:43 PM
I'm in CT. But I'm always up for an hour drive to RI.

90devilleguy
07-02-05, 11:48 AM
hey we should all cruise down to newport RI i went there a couple of weeks ago and that place is freakin sweet

AsAkAs
07-02-05, 07:22 PM
Let's Spark this thread up again, i'm in Costa Rica until tuesday, but I'd like to see a meet sometime when I get back. It's looking like a MA, CT, RI meet, so RI is probably the best place to get together. We need a large lot somewhere that's got lots of room for our cars so we can take pics, and a place to grab some grub is always cool, so lets try to think up a location, newport is usually really busy this time of year, and I don't know the area very well, anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

Let's get together a Place, then decide on a time, i'm thinking 2nd or 3rd week of July so people have enough time to get days off and on the weekend for thoose with M-F 9-5's. Speak your piece!

:D

Also is it possible for a moderator, if they could be so kind, to change the title of this thread to "RI, MA, CT Meet?" to help attract more interest

caddydaddy
07-05-05, 09:03 AM
I'm ready for a meet! Anywhere in RI is fine for me, since it's so small! :)

90devilleguy
07-10-05, 06:22 PM
any weekend is good for me, let's figure out some weekend that is good for everyone.

i know of clubs have a thing down at colt state park alot of the time

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:24 PM
Colt state park sounds like alot of fun, and a good place, we could even do some grillin, burgers, hotdogs and stuff, they rent out facilities for a gazeebo (2 grills and 8 picnic tables) $35 a day, or if we don't get that many people we can go smaller, or not at all, we could just do a parking lot stop. There aren't any entrance fees and it overlooks narraganset bay which could make for some nice group car photo shots.

What does everyone think, Colt Park in RI sound good?

http://www.riparks.com/colt.htm
http://www.riparks.com/coltmap.pdf

90devilleguy
07-11-05, 12:38 PM
Colt state park sounds like alot of fun, and a good place, we could even do some grillin, burgers, hotdogs and stuff, they rent out facilities for a gazeebo (2 grills and 8 picnic tables) $35 a day, or if we don't get that many people we can go smaller, or not at all, we could just do a parking lot stop. There aren't any entrance fees and it overlooks narraganset bay which could make for some nice group car photo shots.

What does everyone think, Colt Park in RI sound good?

http://www.riparks.com/colt.htm
http://www.riparks.com/coltmap.pdf

yeah i wasn't sure if they had any fees to rent out an area in the park, but naragansetts would be cool also, hey how far down is narragansetts anyway?

90devilleguy
07-11-05, 12:39 PM
I'm always game! I know 90devilleguy might be interested as well. April/May have been real busy. June is looking good. July is the NE Summernationals in Worc 6/30-7/3. Another is Spirit of America 7/22-7/24 Worc.

MASSIVE New England events list:http://clusterclubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=maynardaac

Keep me in the loop!
Paul

paul did you make it down to dedham yesterday?

AsAkAs
07-11-05, 12:51 PM
yeah i wasn't sure if they had any fees to rent out an area in the park, but naragansetts would be cool also, hey how far down is narragansetts anyway?

There are first come first serve areas in the park but on a weekend afternoon, i'm gonna guess they'll have already been taken, i'd prefer to reserve one for use just in case, plus it's only $35 for the whole day.

It's in eastern RI, about halfway down
http://www.riparks.com/map.htm#MapTop

caddydaddy
07-11-05, 01:35 PM
Sounds good to me!

BishopRuger
07-15-05, 01:53 PM
that would be pretty cool, I'm in Boston so just keep me up to date.
Rugerphi@msn.com

AsAkAs
07-15-05, 04:35 PM
Okay, let's keep the ball rolling on this one. I hope people have subscribed to this thread so they are staying current, if not I need to send some PM's and emails.

Who is interested in definatly getting this going sometime within the next few weeks?

caddydaddy
07-16-05, 02:26 PM
I'm definetely interested! I'm sick of all the car shows around here with nothing but Camaros, Mustangs and Imports.

Pengineer91
07-18-05, 08:34 PM
I'm intereseted. I'm not too far north of Boston, and am always looking for an excuse to drive.

CADDYBLACK99
07-20-05, 09:06 AM
paul did you make it down to dedham yesterday?

Sorry no, I was in Bermuda all last week!

Ok guy there is another car show in Worcester this weekend:
http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

Keep me posted....We are getting closer I can feel it!
Stay cooool!
Paul

Raze
07-22-05, 10:51 AM
Hey, I'm in CT and up for it if done soon as I'm going back to college in about 3 weeks down in ATL, lets do it!

90devilleguy
07-22-05, 04:18 PM
Sorry no, I was in Bermuda all last week!

Ok guy there is another car show in Worcester this weekend:
http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

Keep me posted....We are getting closer I can feel it!
Stay cooool!
Paul

oh man did you miss one hell of a show, yeah i don't think i can make it to the spirit of america weekend, tomarrow i'm busy:drinker and sunday i'm up north with the family.

JOBE3636
07-28-05, 07:47 PM
Sounds Good I'm At Exit 11 On 95 South In Canton Only 30 Min To Rhode Island For Me Plus I Just Got My Baby Back I'm Down ...

fleet-wolfe
08-25-05, 07:36 AM
listen up guys i too am in ct and would very very much love too come too a meet i know its a lil late in the year but lets all do it cmon

90devilleguy
08-26-05, 04:06 AM
ok i was just looking up on the RI tourism website and if we wanted to get together at one of the state park that would be cool, does anyone live near lincoln,RI we could probably do the meet there or Killingly State Park which is on the RI/CT border.

fleet-wolfe
08-26-05, 12:12 PM
im willing too go let me know buddy

90devilleguy
08-26-05, 12:43 PM
im willing too go let me know buddy

you live near new haven right?

how far is it to the RI border for you to drive

AsAkAs
08-26-05, 01:42 PM
I tried before, lets see if this time we can get more dedicated interest!

Summer is almost over!

Oversized CTS
08-26-05, 05:14 PM
I'm still in.

If it gets close to October for this we should consider a scenic drive through western MA or up into VT/NH, if anyone is interested in turning this into an all-day affair.

Just meeting up somewhere in CT/RI/MA is cool too.

I was at a BBQ with some Audi TT owners last weekend and it was a blast.

http://www.bartomeli.net/cts/ctssig.jpg

fleet-wolfe
08-26-05, 06:50 PM
im about 1 1/2 hrs too the R.I border so im down with anything let me know ok

fleet-wolfe
08-26-05, 06:53 PM
you live near new haven right?

how far is it to the RI border for you to drive

im 20 min from newhaven im next too bridgeport

90devilleguy
08-27-05, 01:27 AM
i got family in new haven,

well so lets get this thing planned out, if i have to i'll drive down to CT/RI and figure out which place to go.

another option, does anyone feel like hosting a meet at your house or something and have a nice BBQ or something.

either way we need to have this meet evenually cause i'll back in school on sept 6. but i'm commuting so i'm free on the weekends if anyone in mass want to join me or talk a ride down to one of these place to check it out.

what can people commit to? weekends good for atleast some people?

fleet-wolfe
08-27-05, 10:55 AM
im having major surgery sept 13th i was hopeing maybe before but time is running out here we should plan for mid oct ya know at state park or that scenic drive would be awsome ya know i mean if everyone else wants too do this before go right ahead i just wanted too be part of something is all

CTSollecito
08-30-05, 03:11 PM
I'm in North Providence,RI and i'm down..sounds like fun

AsAkAs
08-30-05, 04:02 PM
Anybody up for this weekend? Sat? the 3rd?

Let's get a concrete date, without a date there will be no fun to be had!

90devilleguy
08-31-05, 02:05 PM
i hate to say it but this weekend is alittle short notice, i mean for other people i don't have a problem but we should plan on a place first and someone needs to check out the location for availablilty too, if anyone in RI wants to check out the events at colt state for this weekend then that would be good. i don't mean to put you on the spot but if you don't mind checking it out that would be sweet.

AsAkAs
08-31-05, 03:07 PM
i hate to say it but this weekend is alittle short notice, i mean for other people i don't have a problem but we should plan on a place first and someone needs to check out the location for availablilty too, if anyone in RI wants to check out the events at colt state for this weekend then that would be good. i don't mean to put you on the spot but if you don't mind checking it out that would be sweet.

I had done this earlier in the thread and got a yes lets do it, but had no date set. It's easy enough to reserve picnic areas and grills, but I need a date to do so, and a commitment from people to go, as it costs $35 for a gazebo area, if we have a date, and commitments from a solid list of people, then i'll go ahead with reservations.

90devilleguy
09-01-05, 11:32 PM
I had done this earlier in the thread and got a yes lets do it, but had no date set. It's easy enough to reserve picnic areas and grills, but I need a date to do so, and a commitment from people to go, as it costs $35 for a gazebo area, if we have a date, and commitments from a solid list of people, then i'll go ahead with reservations.

ok how about next saturday sept. 10th, i'm good for that i know that i'll be down for that for sure.

so who's in for that, any other dates good?

caddydaddy
09-02-05, 08:54 AM
That's good for me! We need a formal email or PM to everyone on this thread of where and when.

90devilleguy
09-02-05, 03:19 PM
That's good for me! We need a formal email or PM to everyone on this thread of where and when.

i'll do this

ok problem is most of the subscribed don't have your PM turned on, so what i need is to everyone email me there email address so i can send you a formal email

chrispecorella@rcn.com

AsAkAs
09-09-05, 03:40 PM
This happening tomorrow or not? Did we fall through?

90devilleguy
09-09-05, 07:05 PM
This happening tomorrow or not? Did we fall through?

nobody esle emailed me and joe never called back so, that's a negative.

next sunday the 18th is a gm show in ashland,ma at massbay auto school and they have a caddy class i'll be doing this anyone from any year caddy can be there so i'm gonna do it. 10 bucks to enter

AsAkAs
09-10-05, 02:06 PM
nobody esle emailed me and joe never called back so, that's a negative.

next sunday the 18th is a gm show in ashland,ma at massbay auto school and they have a caddy class i'll be doing this anyone from any year caddy can be there so i'm gonna do it. 10 bucks to enter

Caddy class? for what? driving?

90devilleguy
09-12-05, 07:23 PM
Caddy class? for what? driving?

meaning section for the show, not the school.

Dannillac
09-22-05, 01:45 PM
If you are successful in setting up a Cadillac only meet in Rhode Island or anywhere in New England and you need any kind of music for background entertainment Here is the perfect CD ......21 Songs ( Blues/Americana Rock/Country) featuring 14 great new songs celebrating owning a Caddy as well as new versions of 7 classic Cadillac songs Johhny Cash's "One Piece At A Time" and Bruce Springsteen's "Cadillac Ranch " are included ...performed by some legendary Blues and Country artists ...Also makes a great gift for any Caddy Owner ...Check out this website for more details, hear samples of all of the songs and see what the experts are saying about this disc.... www.tributetothecaddy.com (http://www.tributetothecaddy.com/)

caddydaddy
09-22-05, 01:52 PM
I have that CD! It's awesome! Great for a long Cadillac road trip!

Dannillac
09-22-05, 01:59 PM
Great to Hear! ....We are hoping to set up a booth at the Cadillac Village Show in Norwood this Saturday to play the Music and make it available to all...Be sure to stop by and say hello...I'm guessing Robin Rogers "Caddy Daddy" is your theme song!

caddydaddy
09-22-05, 02:12 PM
Great to Hear! ....We are hoping to set up a booth at the Cadillac Village Show in Norwood this Saturday to play the Music and make it available to all...Be sure to stop by and say hello...I'm guessing Robin Rogers "Caddy Daddy" is your theme song!

I do like that song, but I don't know if I'd call it my "theme song"! I was planning to go to Norwood this Sat. But thier website doesn't say when or what time it was. So, it is this Sat? Thanks!, I'll see ya there! I'll be driving the all black STS with DTS wheels! :sneaky:

90devilleguy
09-23-05, 02:03 AM
I do like that song, but I don't know if I'd call it my "theme song"! I was planning to go to Norwood this Sat. But thier website doesn't say when or what time it was. So, it is this Sat? Thanks!, I'll see ya there! I'll be driving the all black STS with DTS wheels! :sneaky:

saturday 10-3 i'll be there so will asakas ,anyone else planning on showing up?

90devilleguy
09-23-05, 02:05 AM

hey you where at the gm show last sunday huh? i think i stopped by the stand and looked at the cd, i wish i knew you where a member on here

i had the white deville with the 100 spoke wire wheels

90devilleguy
10-30-05, 10:37 AM
figured best way to share my new love and i hope you like her

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2159615/2