: NO WAY! The coolest part ever to look like a Cadillac! Nice

flutie flakes
02-10-05, 02:22 AM
This is so cool I just found this on another site. Some guy has patented a new bed cover for a truck! He said that he got the idea after he rear-ended a Cadillac! How cool is that?

This bed cover looks exactly like the 97 Cadillac Deville that he rear-ended. Its a trunk lid for a truck! Pretty cool he calls it tonneau gate lol. Cool idea thought i would pass it on.

To bad its not on the market, he's looking for a manufacturer, i dont guess i know of any :hmm: cool product. he has a huge forum too.

http://www.jancecustoms.com

Jesda
02-10-05, 06:58 AM
Hmm, very SSR-like.

JDelorean_srx
02-11-05, 11:03 PM
I can just see some one-toother climbing into the back to get his 12-pack & getting decapitated when the lid slams down :eek:

flutie flakes
02-12-05, 12:59 AM
I can just see some one-toother climbing into the back to get his 12-pack & getting decapitated when the lid slams down :eek:

I doubt it, i'm sure there is a way to lock it in the upright position. If that did happen your just not a very good parent.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-12-05, 01:07 AM
he may have ment a one tooth adult ....i belive i was the only child int he world who constantly reached for 12 packs of brew out of the back of pickemup trucks ....