: 2010 CTS Performance Build Sheet or Window Sticker

Johnny K
06-22-13, 08:44 PM
I just purchased a 2010 CTS Performance and I would like to get a build sheet or window sticker or both. How do I start? :yup:

Tbbt
06-22-13, 11:12 PM
I just purchased a 2010 CTS Performance and I would like to get a build sheet or window sticker or both. How do I start? :yup:

Start by doing a search and then turn over your spare tire cover!

tinman
06-24-13, 03:20 PM
Dealer where you bought it, provided they are a GM dealer.

arw1510
06-24-13, 07:04 PM
Email Cadillac customer service with your vin. You'll find their email on here if you go through a few threads

Mistercoffee2
06-25-13, 12:28 AM
Start by doing a search and then turn over your spare tire cover!

Neither the build sheet or the window sticker is (normally) under the spare tire cover. The Option list is (sometimes) there .

M5eater
07-03-13, 03:22 PM
Dealer where you bought it, provided they are a GM dealer.

if he's talking about the monroney sticker, they can not reprint that. I'm not sure anyone can legally, except maybe GM corporate.

What they *can* print is a vin run that brings up very general information about the car.

tinman
07-03-13, 03:57 PM
You are right, M5eater. I don't think the dealer can reproduce it, either. All you can get is a build sheet, which is all that I have.

C "T" ess
07-04-13, 12:36 PM
It was stated in a post somewhere on the forum that a company exists, that can make a copy of the original window sticker. I would do a search on the web or check the Corvette forum. There are people over there always looking for repops. as for your build sheet; any GM dealer can print that out for you, all they need is your vin.