: Re-Set Codes

csbeard
02-09-05, 09:36 PM
How do I reset codes??

Is the only way to disconnect the battery and reconnect??

CSBeard

MWA
02-09-05, 10:08 PM
CSBeard,

Go to page #3 of this section and click on the link that Ranger supplies to OBD I and OBD II systems on the "DIC Codes" thread. It is the best on details for obtaining, interpreting and deleting diagnostic codes. The Ranger and/or BBob
are the "experts" as far as I can see on this forum and they both really get to the point on any Cadillac issue.

Good luck,
MWA

MWA
02-09-05, 10:18 PM
Also: a few entries down on this page- "OBD? DTC? How do I access these? The Ranger gives a concise description of the answer to your question.

:thumbsup:

Ranger
02-10-05, 05:41 PM
CSBeard,

Go to page #3 of this section and click on the link that Ranger supplies to OBD I and OBD II systems on the "DIC Codes" thread. It is the best on details for obtaining, interpreting and deleting diagnostic codes. The Ranger and/or BBob
are the "experts" as far as I can see on this forum and they both really get to the point on any Cadillac issue. Good luck,
MWA
WOW, thanks for the compliment but I pale in comparison to Bbobynski. He has taught me most of what I know about the Northstar, updated me on technoligy that has passed me by and brought back things I have forgotten. I bow to the master :worship: