: 1st Meet of the Season FEELER for NYC METRO people!

MikeyVSeries
02-09-05, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to get the meet jitters flowing in you all! Id 1st like to say that I hope to organize a meet so NYC,NJ,CT,RI,PA,and even DE people can attend. This meet will be hopefully most CTS's, but new STS's, Escalades, and XLRs can attend. I know there are a lot of CTS enthusiasts located near myself, so I was wondering if anyone was interested. This is more of a feeler than anything in concrete at the present time. I would be shooting to have the meet sometime Mid April - end of April on a Saturday and giving weather's permission. SO if anyone at all is interested possibly, leave a post suggestion etc. Coming from the my350z.com forums I attended many meets, ranging in shows to just hang outs. If we get enough people, everyone can bring some food and we can just chill out and do whatever. But let me know what you guys think. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! :coolgleam

ktills45
02-09-05, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to get the meet jitters flowing in you all! Id 1st like to say that I hope to organize a meet so NYC,NJ,CT,RI,PA,and even DE people can attend. This meet will be hopefully most CTS's, but new STS's, Escalades, and XLRs can attend. I know there are a lot of CTS enthusiasts located near myself, so I was wondering if anyone was interested. This is more of a feeler than anything in concrete at the present time. I would be shooting to have the meet sometime Mid April - end of April on a Saturday and giving weather's permission. SO if anyone at all is interested possibly, leave a post suggestion etc. Coming from the my350z.com forums I attended many meets, ranging in shows to just hang outs. If we get enough people, everyone can bring some food and we can just chill out and do whatever. But let me know what you guys think. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! :coolgleam.

If Pete brings his Sema car, I'll be there. :coolgleam

ads37
02-09-05, 07:01 PM
Sounds like fun. Count me in. Any idea where we'd meet?

MikeyVSeries
02-09-05, 08:01 PM
well thanks for posting guys, after you post what u want, please post ur location so we can pick a better spot, ud be surpirsed a restraunt, park, would love to host it cause we bring business ( for food places) and the parking lot would need to be pretty large :)

mrmusic88
02-09-05, 09:21 PM
count me in

MikeyVSeries
02-10-05, 10:49 AM
need to know where u live, like north of ur state, south of ur state, so i can feel where a good mutual meeting place can be set.

Stag
02-10-05, 04:40 PM
I am in -- Westchester, NY

crockone
02-10-05, 07:20 PM
im down... nj

ads37
02-10-05, 07:25 PM
Sounds like fun. Count me in. Any idea where we'd meet?

I'm in Albany.

sexygreco
02-20-05, 03:37 PM
Im In Dutchess County....bout An Hour Rom Nyc...where We Meeting? Better For Mid-spring Right. People Want Their Rims And Other Details Going On At This Meet.

CharlieB
02-20-05, 04:02 PM
Believe it or not, there's a Nathan's Famous on Long Island in Oceanside (Southern Mid-Nassau County, near Long Beach) that holds "Car night" and "Bike Night" on tuesdays and wednesdays...perhaps a thursday would be good for there?

newton
02-20-05, 06:55 PM
im in. huntington LI

sexygreco
02-21-05, 10:35 AM
I Forgot To Tell You Guys, There Is A Fairground By Me In Rhinebeck, Ny Where They Have Carshows All The Time. From Porches, Ferraris, Muscle-cars And Other Old Schools. From Nyc And Northern Jersey Its Like 2 Hours, Alot Of Room And Beutiful Drive Up. If Interested I Can Find Out More Info.
Who Is Interested?

Sexygreco Aka Pete The Greek

danbuc
02-21-05, 12:53 PM
Can I come too? :D . Rhinebeck is nice, I've been to their air show many times. I'm located in Southern Rockland County (Suffern, NY). Please let me go too :(

greenstingray
03-06-05, 10:55 AM
What about SRX Owners?

sexygreco
03-10-05, 03:26 PM
Hey Guys,
I Just Want To Be Sure About When This Meet Is Happening And Where It Is Going To Be. Please Keep Me Posted