: My ATS 2.0T Cue weird today

bly441219
06-21-13, 05:55 PM
My car is only 4 days old and I was very happy untill today. I was on the way to work and I tried to stop by bakery to get birthday cake for my girlfriend.
I shut off the engine and open the door but, my Cue won't turn it off. It keep playing music by itself. I set it up with bluetooth not wired. I walked out and tried to lock the door but, it does not lock because, Cue is still on.
I just went inside bakery anyway.
After that happened I called Onstar and they transfer me to Cadillac Tech Support. They do not know what is happening and why is happened. I park my car at the parking lot and I was worried it might be happen again but, it worked just fine and everything off dark black as normally do.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-21-13, 11:39 PM
My car is only 4 days old and I was very happy untill today. I was on the way to work and I tried to stop by bakery to get birthday cake for my girlfriend.
I shut off the engine and open the door but, my Cue won't turn it off. It keep playing music by itself. I set it up with bluetooth not wired. I walked out and tried to lock the door but, it does not lock because, Cue is still on.
I just went inside bakery anyway.
After that happened I called Onstar and they transfer me to Cadillac Tech Support. They do not know what is happening and why is happened. I park my car at the parking lot and I was worried it might be happen again but, it worked just fine and everything off dark black as normally do.
Hello bly441219,

I apologize that your CUE did not shut off when you turned off your ATS today. Please keep us updated if you experience this again so we can get you into a dealership for diagnosis. I am happy to hear that when you got back everything was normal. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care