: Power failure

djrick508
06-21-13, 05:33 PM
Hi, I have an 07 Escalade and I'm having an issue with the power to the radio, windows, air, signals, and locks shutting down while driving. The car doesn't shut off, just the power inside. The power will stay off for a few minutes then pop back on. Any suggestions??? Thanks Rick

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-21-13, 11:14 PM
Hi, I have an 07 Escalade and I'm having an issue with the power to the radio, windows, air, signals, and locks shutting down while driving. The car doesn't shut off, just the power inside. The power will stay off for a few minutes then pop back on. Any suggestions??? Thanks Rick
Hello djrick508,

I apologize that you are experiencing an issue with you Escalade’s power failing while you are driving. Are you interested in working with a dealership regarding this issue? If you are, I would like to assist you in the process of working with them. Please private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you would like to work with. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

djrick508
06-22-13, 11:17 AM
I've contacted my local dealer and asked if this sounded like something familiar. He said it could be a number of possibilities. I'm trying to cut down on the diagnostic charges that will be associated with this repair. I posted this to see if anyone else has had the same issue or anything similar.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-22-13, 07:16 PM
I've contacted my local dealer and asked if this sounded like something familiar. He said it could be a number of possibilities. I'm trying to cut down on the diagnostic charges that will be associated with this repair. I posted this to see if anyone else has had the same issue or anything similar.
Hello djrick508,

I understand you were reaching out to the community regarding this concern. I was just extending my assistance if you wanted it. Please feel free to message us if you do. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care