: Cts-v lower grill

Nickmalone81
06-21-13, 03:40 PM
I was curious if anyone has seen or knows where I can get a lower cts-v grill for a 2007 ... But I don't want the honey comb one I have a straight across bars type and want to match it to that ... I'd post pics but I'm at work but I'm sure u guys know what I mean ... Any help would be great ... Thanks

rand49er
06-21-13, 03:59 PM
ThereI a "straight across bars type?" I've only ever seen the mesh type.

thebigjimsho
06-21-13, 04:07 PM
Is it a CTS-Vxi?

Nickmalone81
06-21-13, 05:53 PM
No I have never seen one but want one ... If I cant find one ill modify one but want one to fit perfectly

thebigjimsho
06-22-13, 10:24 AM
I was curious if anyone has seen or knows where I can get a lower cts-v grill for a 2007 ... But I don't want the honey comb one I have a straight across bars type and want to match it to that ... I'd post pics but I'm at work but I'm sure u guys know what I mean ... Any help would be great ... Thanks

Yeah, we don't know what you mean. Guys on the regular CTS forums rice up their cars, though. Check over there...

Nickmalone81
06-22-13, 11:57 AM
U didn't have to be a dick ... I'm not ricing up a car I'm making it my own ..

Skidmarcx
06-22-13, 01:34 PM
Being a dick helps keep the thread interesting... If you can't find a pre made grill I believe you can order the billet bars and make your own... I had some made way back in the day by Street Beat Customs ... If they're still in business you can check

trhs75
06-22-13, 02:20 PM
I just went out and looked at my lower grill; if you can remove the mesh and leave the chrome "shell" intact (I'm not sure how the mesh is fastened in there), the shell can hide the ends of the bars and give you a nice finished look. Maybe check with LKQonline or one of the other recyclers who advertise on eBay? I would hesitate to start cutting up the original grill in case it doesn't turn out as well as you'd like. I would guess you could find one for not too much money.

thebigjimsho
06-22-13, 06:35 PM
U didn't have to be a dick ... I'm not ricing up a car I'm making it my own ..

Every V ever made has an upper and lower mesh grille. So, again, we don't know what you mean by "straight across bars type". Are you making a V look like a CTS? Or do you have a CTS?

It's the internet. If you don't like opinions, go read a book.