: 2003 has been traded, NBL now back in a 2012

Nasty Black Lac
06-21-13, 02:19 PM
It's been an extremely long time since I have been here. I used to spend a lot of time discussing my 2003 escalade that bought in '06 with 35k miles. Well, I just traded it in with 198k miles on a 2012 escalade with 32k miles. I haven't made the trade yet, but I'm going back tomorrow to do the switch.

It was so hard getting rid of my 2003. It was great and had so few problems over the life of it. I'm very excited now and look forward to having a newer one!

blackex
06-21-13, 02:24 PM
Congrats, we have a 2003 escalade that has well over 200,000 miles and has had very little to no issues at all as far as maintenance.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-25-13, 10:07 PM
Nasty Black Lac,

Congratulations on your future purchase. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac just as much as your 2003!

Amber N.
Cadillac Customer Care

roadog1aj
06-26-13, 06:07 AM
Congrats!!! Hope you have the same great experiences with your new ride!! It's awesome to be able to put those kinds of miles on the newer vehicles and still have a good attitude towards your next purchase. I break out in hives when I think about keeping my Caddys past 160K. Not sure what the 03's had in them for options, so hopefully you aren't losing too many goodies going from your 03 to the 12's. Heck, you might have a gained a few useful options that weren't available then! I know Cadillac dropped a few really nice options over the years. Happy Motoring!!!!

hcvone
06-26-13, 06:18 AM
Good luck with your new truck,, I have had a dozen of the new style trucks, and the platinum seats are more comfortable than the standard seats, but they are NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SEATS IN THE 02' to 06' trucks for comfort. :)

Damndirtyape
06-26-13, 12:54 PM
It's funny how that works. I've owned and driven some fairly high dollar vehicles (nothing like hcvone and his stable) but to this day the absolute most comfortable seats I've ever sat in in a vehicle are the high back buckets in my 88 K5 blazer. No lumbar, no arm rests, no massagers or heat/AC, hell not even leather but they are just perfect.

clk199
06-30-13, 05:11 PM
Ahhhh yes, the seats. I LOVED my 04 EXT seats, well until the heated seats would constatantly turn on by themselves! Comfort wise, they are superior to my newer style ext.