: unable to delete radio preset

jph
06-21-13, 04:04 AM
i added a few XM channels to my presets. after a few days, i realized that i didn't listen to most of them, so i started to delete those.
all of them went away. except for one! it did get "greyed out" but it's still there. it doesn't want to go away.

anyone know how i can get rid of it?

thanks!
J.

pkadanec
06-21-13, 10:04 AM
just save another preset over the one you do not want. I am sure you can find at least one that you want to have :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-22-13, 04:42 PM
i added a few XM channels to my presets. after a few days, i realized that i didn't listen to most of them, so i started to delete those.
all of them went away. except for one! it did get "greyed out" but it's still there. it doesn't want to go away.

anyone know how i can get rid of it?

thanks!
J.
Hello jph,

I reached out to our infotainment team to see if there was any way to delete that preset. The person I spoke with said that there is not. It is there in case you wanted to save something over it. He said what might work would be a hard reset of the CUE. Here is our Infotainment team’s number if you would like to speak with them about going that route: 855-428-3669

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns! Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

jph
06-23-13, 03:50 AM
thanks!

i'll try to save another one over it and see what happens.

J.

SCHIDER23
10-02-13, 09:37 PM
Trying to save another over doesn't work it still stays grayed out, even doing a hard reset procedure didn't do anything I had to clear all private data and start from scratch pretty damn annoying