: Thank you Cadillac Cut Svc! - New owner! (almost!)

DaddyRocket
06-20-13, 11:16 PM
Remember those reports about Cadillac designing the CTS and building a wagon to attract those darned 30-somethings? It worked...

After test driving a '10 SportWagon, extensive searching of the interwebs, and some amazing responses from Gregory (user Cadillac Cust Svc) in throwing me some build sheets, I put down the deposit on my future new used car today. One of those "I've wanted that car since I first saw it on the magazine rack" moments, and now it's come true! I'll pick up the car next Friday.

Thanks, Gregory! Thanks North Bay Cadillac (you have no idea how much Jeff put up with dealing with me calling with more and more questions! He's a very patient man!)

This will be the new stable-mate:

Residing next to it's new sister soon!

And for all you 'Vette-o-philes, the sister:

fasho24
06-21-13, 12:31 AM
Nice!!! I just bought CTS wagon a month ago!!! I love it!!!! You will to!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-21-13, 12:38 AM
Remember those reports about Cadillac designing the CTS and building a wagon to attract those darned 30-somethings? It worked...

After test driving a '10 SportWagon, extensive searching of the interwebs, and some amazing responses from Gregory (user Cadillac Cust Svc) in throwing me some build sheets, I put down the deposit on my future new used car today. One of those "I've wanted that car since I first saw it on the magazine rack" moments, and now it's come true! I'll pick up the car next Friday.

Thanks, Gregory! Thanks North Bay Cadillac (you have no idea how much Jeff put up with dealing with me calling with more and more questions! He's a very patient man!)

Hello DaddyRocket,

I’m glad I get a chance to see the vehicle that you chose! It looks gorgeous! I’m glad I could help out. Let us know if we can help you out with anything else! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

DaddyRocket
06-25-13, 05:58 PM
Longest week ever....

Decided on the car last week, put down the deposit, can't get it until this Friday because of some stupid thing called "work"...

Curses!

dan87951
06-25-13, 10:41 PM
Looks good! Nice color!

EVH5150
06-28-13, 02:47 PM
Sexy beast! Love the Red Tint Coat, and I always say CTS wagons are pimp!

Guy.Seminerio
06-30-13, 04:19 AM
Jeff.. Tall skinny guy? I live in nc but will be moving back to ny in less than a year. Whitestone in queens. North Bay is my local caddy dealer too. I was test driving ATSs with (I believe) Jeff. I'm horrible with names. Great guy though. Congrats on the car. Looks great.

DaddyRocket
06-30-13, 03:17 PM
Tall is relative. I'm 6'5"...

But he's up there.

Guy.Seminerio
07-01-13, 01:25 AM
hahha ok so tall to a 5'7" Italian guy. got it. How are your experiences with service at that dealer.. that is if you've had prior experiences with them. When it comes to the sales department, I can clearly see they're outstanding.

DaddyRocket
07-01-13, 03:31 PM
I live in GA, so I have no idea how their service will be! Hah! I bought the car up there because it was the only one I could find in the country that was Red with the titanium interior, but ebony carpet. Sweet combo, just rare....