: Driver Assist Mirror

WHEAT40201
06-20-13, 08:38 PM
My passenger mirror on my EXT won't go up or down, but will move side to side. I thought it was just in the parking assist, but I cannot even move it with the driver side controls, only when I manually force the mirror up or down.......any ideas as to what this may be?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-21-13, 12:26 AM
My passenger mirror on my EXT won't go up or down, but will move side to side. I thought it was just in the parking assist, but I cannot even move it with the driver side controls, only when I manually force the mirror up or down.......any ideas as to what this may be?

Hello WHEAT40201,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Escalade’s passenger mirror. If you are interested in taking your vehicle to the dealership and would like my assistance in working with them, please send me a private message. I would be more than happy to call and ask them about this concern on your behalf. I would need you to message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you would like to work with. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care