Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Maintenance and b2b warranty

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
Hello guys, new to the forum, this is my first escalade, so I'm new to this forum, I have a 2011 Escalade with 45k.
I have a couple of questions maybe some of you can help me.

1- I noticed that the 2011 comes with the free maintenance I'm about 15% life of oil, do I have to go to 0% to get the oil change? Or can I take the truck and the dealer will do a free oil change also what other services do I need to do?

2 I have all the door moldings peeling off and couple of emblems, I think I was reading this is covered by the B2B warranty.

3 on the driver side door one of the hinges is making a knocking sound maybe this can be fixed by warranty.

4 Noticed that my tpms monitor the tire psi is decreasing every day, loosing air, is this because of the wheels or can be my sensors?

5 when taking the truck to
The dealer is there any other things to look before the b2b warranty expires?

Thanks a lot

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello solrac6262,

Welcome to the forum! I see adamjeeps has already answered your questions. If you would like my assistance in working with the dealership on your behalf and to be your liaison in the process of working with them, please feel free to contact us. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.