: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cadillac Casting Call - Los Angeles

macklemoreryanlewis
06-20-13, 02:08 PM
Open Casting Call
-All Cadillac Owners-

Looking for proud Cadillac owners in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a Macklemore & Ryan Lewis music video. We're looking to capture genuine footage of owners and their car(s). We want to hear the story of you and your Cadillac!

Seeking a wide variety of Cadillacs from all eras and models: custom, factory, aged, or super clean!

Shoot Dates: July 20th - 21st

Please send photos of:
You
Your Car
Your House/Town/Environment

whitewallsmusicvideo@gmail.com

RippyPartsDept
06-20-13, 02:28 PM
wow... hope the LA area members get in on this ... love to see you all in the new video!

http://vimeo.com/50833237

Stingroo
06-20-13, 02:33 PM
YES! This would be cool.

Awesome album, too.

talismandave
06-20-13, 11:47 PM
That would be cool for any video, but for Macklemore/Lewis makes it all the cooler!

Jesda
06-21-13, 02:37 AM
Do I get to wear my grandpa's clothes?

STS_Seville_Hunter
06-21-13, 05:13 AM
Hmm?
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3867482734.html

cadillac kevin
06-21-13, 01:11 PM
85k to purchase a 5k car just because it was in a video? LOL

orconn
06-21-13, 02:45 PM
If you go for this gig be sure you get paid handsomely for your time and the use of you Cadillac. You can be sure everyone else and everything else is being well compensated for their services to the p company. If not " tickee, no washee!"

Otherwise you are going to be boringly standing around with a bunch of halfwits while they stand around belching and scratching their butts!

MoistCabbage
06-21-13, 04:00 PM
I'll drive down there if they pay for gas and hotel fees ;) .

The-Dullahan
06-21-13, 07:38 PM
^Lol, me too? It will cost a few thousand if they want to sponsor me. Maybe some of my East Coast Hearse family will be interested. I don't know any who are into this type of music[?] but hey, we definitely have unique Cadillacs.

Enough of my Hearse Family have had their cars in music videos or on album covers over the last five years. A few more couldn't hurt any. Maybe some of them will be interested.

RippyPartsDept
06-21-13, 10:38 PM
I have a feeling that they'll get enough locals not to have to ship in any 'ringers'

The-Dullahan
06-23-13, 03:42 AM
Most definitely. My little sister honestly considered driving from Phoenix when she heard the news.

02603sec
06-23-13, 05:05 AM
How come they never do this in nj?

The-Dullahan
06-23-13, 05:40 AM
How come they never do this in nj?

With all due respect, I really can't answer this politely. Awkward.

Personally, I'd take New Jersey over California any day, of course. People are just not notoriously fond of New Jersey.

Jesda
06-23-13, 11:00 PM
With all due respect, I really can't answer this politely. Awkward.

Personally, I'd take New Jersey over California any day, of course. People are just not notoriously fond of New Jersey.

Because anywhere near Philly or NYC metro it smells like garbage.

Once you get away from there it's very pretty.

orconn
06-23-13, 11:39 PM
^^^ "Smell like garbage," I'd sat that is very charitable, Jesda.

RippyPartsDept
09-11-13, 06:37 PM
just following up with the video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLifPUIuic

vincentm
09-11-13, 07:13 PM
I want my 1 minute back....

Stingroo
09-11-13, 07:52 PM
I... do not understand the video at all. lol

Submariner409
09-11-13, 08:08 PM
As I posted in the Northstar Performance forum - head gasket fix thread - last sentence in a head fix post on this mess:

That video is the absolute bottom of the heap - crude, poorly acted, poorly choreographed, lip synched, pointless lyrics and lousy camera work. Normal for today's video crap, though.

RippyPartsDept
09-12-13, 01:06 AM
but... but... but... The Cadillacs!!!

cadillac kevin
09-12-13, 01:19 AM
Well, that was a total waste of my time. I would not even consider any of those caddys classy, save the mid 70s eldo. Most had questionable mods or were simply beat down. Also, that video sucked from an artistic standpoint, for all the reasons sub already posted. I could have created a better video while drunk.

cadillacricket
09-13-13, 12:27 AM
Don't you folks have any more appreciation for art than that? This song is obviously an anthem for those folks who take those abused old trade ins after you folks have used them all up.. You all should be rooting this stuff on, it's only going to increase your resale value..

After all, who wouldn't wanna own a Cadillac?