: 90-92 side moulding OEM color/options?

Vladillac Khrougham
06-19-13, 08:16 PM
1. Does anyone know the GM pant code for the grey rubber/plastic body cladding on the sides and bumpers?

2. Was grey the only color? I have seen a few white 90-92 Broughams with body colored moulding, was this a factory or dealership option?

3. Has anyone had experience with removing them? Either temporarily or permanently? Any issues or advice?

CadillacPimpinNOLA
06-19-13, 09:17 PM
ive seen them factory color in grey and black, they are easy to paint any color you want, a shop can match the factory color for you. and they are held on by plastic clips attached to a metal stud on the body

cadillac kevin
06-19-13, 09:44 PM
I've also seen metallic gold (or whatever color caddy called it) ones and burgundy firemist....not sure if dealer painted or factory, but man the broughams looked sweet with color matched cladding.

brougham
06-20-13, 01:33 AM
They came in platinum/silver or antelope/tan. But it was optional for light blue, white and black cars to have matching door bottoms. But the most common colour is silver.

Benzilla
06-20-13, 01:22 PM
Really? Do you have a picture of the light blue cladding? I've always seen the light blue with silver.

AElayyat
06-20-13, 04:08 PM
On my 90 they are matched to the body color, which in my case is white.

Not sure about the other colors

brougham
06-20-13, 08:24 PM
Really? Do you have a picture of the light blue cladding? I've always seen the light blue with silver.

I have a picture somewhere but like you said usually it's silver I see too. That info came from a color options chart for them.