: V shirts revisited...

lasstss
02-07-05, 01:03 PM
Hey gang,
Last word on the V shirts.. Im going generic now. I got a quote for about $9/shirt 6.1 Oz heavy weight in black. I figure to add a few bucks and make it $14-15 ea. This will send Sal about $150 toward the forum. I would need to unload about 40 shirts.

As I didnt get any action I put the V logo on the left chest .
On the back I put a white starburst with the V logo (large) and Cadillac owners on the bottom. Nice and simple. I will post a pic of the back tonight. I dont have it with me. Heavy color/complicated graphics are expensive so i'm going cheap.:sneaky:

trukk
02-07-05, 01:05 PM
Heh,

I still think my VIN on everyones back would be cool.

Looking forward to the pics.

-Chris

02-07-05, 01:26 PM
Hey gang,
Last word on the V shirts.. Im going generic now. I got a quote for about $9/shirt 6.1 Oz heavy weight in black. I figure to add a few bucks and make it $14-15 ea. This will send Sal about $150 toward the forum. I would need to unload about 40 shirts.

As I didnt get any action I put the V logo on the left chest .
On the back I put a white starburst with the V logo (large) and Cadillac owners on the bottom. Nice and simple. I will post a pic of the back tonight. I dont have it with me. Heavy color/complicated graphics are expensive so i'm going cheap.:sneaky:

I'd be in, but only for a WHITE shirt (medium). If you can do that then you can count me as a commitment to buy one, or even two. Just the logo on the left chest is enough for me; I don't need the stuff on the back........

Doug

PS: thanks for taking this on.

jdodman
02-07-05, 02:37 PM
I am also in on WHite shirts only
...No Black for me.

Art138
02-07-05, 04:10 PM
Black for me with the v logo on the front with the starburst on the back. I would take two.

CVP33
02-07-05, 04:12 PM
I'm in for 2 as well. I would prefer one white and one black but will do whatever color you come up with. Thanks for the effort.

Chris

DgtalPimp
02-07-05, 04:20 PM
White and Black?

What about Silver and Black (not radier black and silver) but a Silver shirt and a Black shirt, just a chest logo.

Maybe in small print near the top just under the head we could put Bang!

lasstss
02-07-05, 04:57 PM
OK, guys. I will work with white and Black. It gets too complicated if we start mixing colored shirts in . It effects the artwork. :hmm: Lets see what they come up with. I will post the back pic later.

Art138
02-07-05, 05:13 PM
LASSTSS:

I agree, we each have different opinions and we are begining to tax the humor of the situation. Come up with your proposal and let's take it from there. thanks again for the effort.

HDMLNIUM
02-07-05, 05:19 PM
I am in for a couple, doesn't really matter Black or White is fine by me.
Large for me in a T-shirt and Double-X if you do a nice sweat-shirt..

Thanks for the effort..:cheers:

Bill-05-V

http://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_CTS-V1.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_Z06-fuelrailcovers.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_Badge-removal.jpg
05 CTS-V--- Light Platinum
Llumar Clear Bra and Tinted windows, Stealth-V z06 fuel rail covers, Stealth-V Cags Eliminator,
K&N drop in filter, B&B cat back exhaust, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Trailing arms .... More Mods coming..
Online Photos http://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/

DgtalPimp
02-07-05, 05:40 PM
What is the shirt type? t- shirt, polo, sweat, etc

BowenCT
02-07-05, 05:55 PM
Everyone settle down and take your Ritalin. The ADD is in full effect. The man is doing a t-shirt. The shirt is going to have a simple graphic. Why you ask? Because "heavy color/complicated graphics are expensive..." Let's try to relax here and let lasstss do his thing.

DgtalPimp
02-07-05, 06:13 PM
BowenCT I really don't appreciate your tone on the last post.

I asked an easy question that was not answered in the previous posts. I very much appreciate the work lasstss is doing for the group and would like to understand the details of this BEFORE I commit to ordering something.

lasstss
02-07-05, 06:29 PM
Easy gents, Its just a T shirt, see previous posts (before this thread). Shirts are probably Gildan 6.1 oz 100% cotton. Pretty good quality shirt. I have art out to 4 outfits. Only 2 have responded. You can see where the trouble comes in, they all want me to buy 100 or more. This is a 40 minimum.
I should be able to get this nailed in a week or so hopefully.

Only thing I need is a vote on the sunburst.yes or no.
This pic is bad as to get it small enough to post ruins the clarity. Its just concept.

HDMLNIUM
02-07-05, 07:05 PM
I'm in 2 Black large T's for me, I think the Sunburst looks cool..:thumbsup:

DgtalPimp & BowenCT,
Just get it over with..:want: lol

Bill-05-V

MLV
02-07-05, 08:06 PM
Looks good to me, simple and clean; I'll buy 2 black XL size. Thanks for the work.

Barca10128
02-07-05, 10:32 PM
This is great. I am in for 2 in black.

CVP33
02-07-05, 10:55 PM
lasstss,

You may find that orders for 100 shirts are not that hard to come by, as you can see by the early interest. I've sold approximately 60 emblems so far to our V brethren and would've never guessed that from the beginning. Now if I could just figure out how to make money at it. :banghead: Just kidding, I really enjoy doing it for my bud's on here. If I wasn't doing that I'd be selling crack up at my son's school. :shhh:

cadillac04
02-07-05, 11:05 PM
Count me in for 2 XL in black.

Harley Guy
02-08-05, 07:27 AM
Thought I had enough black T shirts with all my Harley gear, but I will definitely take 1 XL.

ahahnu
02-08-05, 08:40 AM
I would like to get one, however I need it to be small. Just let me know. Thank you.

02-08-05, 09:06 AM
If you can do white mediums, I'll commit to two.

Since you asked for a vote I vote no on the sunburst since it will lookk bad on white shirts.

There is not enough Selsun Blue on the planet for me to ever wear a black shirt.

sorry.....

d

lasstss
02-08-05, 09:56 AM
OK, as soon as I get the artwork squared away and a price comittment I will start looking for money. You can send me a personal check or use paypal. Im not in the business of ripping people so dont be concerned.
I will hold all money untill I get the shirts sent out.
:drinker

Rickerbucks
02-08-05, 07:25 PM
I'll take one, large black shirt and I vote FOR the starburst.

lasstss
02-09-05, 08:55 PM
Update.

Artwork is off to the printer. Im waiting for the numbers. As soon as that gets square, I will get the orders going.:bonkers:

lawfive
02-09-05, 09:19 PM
Sign me up for two in Medium. If you do two colors, I'll take one of each.

Thanks for doing this!

-- Jerry

Barca10128
02-09-05, 11:42 PM
Two black in XL.

kmhebert
02-09-05, 11:57 PM
I'd like to reserve one white Large size if it's OK. The design is awesome.

wildwhl
02-10-05, 12:07 AM
lasstss -

I'm in late on this and have to apologize. I work very closely with an awesome T-shirt guy...email me the price you ended up with and the art and I'll run it by him Thursday if you wish. He has done full color quality shirts for me before for <$10...

Again, my apologies if I'm too late to help here.

Wildwhl

cts-v ls6
02-10-05, 07:42 PM
I'm in for a white one, size L. The sunburst is way cool!

lasstss
02-10-05, 10:32 PM
lasstss -

I'm in late on this and have to apologize. I work very closely with an awesome T-shirt guy...email me the price you ended up with and the art and I'll run it by him Thursday if you wish. He has done full color quality shirts for me before for <$10...

Again, my apologies if I'm too late to help here.

Wildwhl

NO problem, lets see what my guy comes up with..

Redline
02-11-05, 10:05 AM
I'm in for two: a white medium and a white large.

lasstss
02-24-05, 09:12 PM
Wildwhl... who is your shirt guy. Im not having any luck. Right now its $125 for artwork (screens) and $15/shirt.
I currently stand at about 22 shirts from this forum. I dont mind absorbing a few bucks for the art but this isnt a great deal. If I leave the starburst in, they want $25. Screw that!
(why do I do this stuff):hmm:

HDMLNIUM
02-24-05, 09:20 PM

Because you are a true enthusiast, I for one appreciate the legnths you go.:worship: :cheers:

Bill-05-V

http://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_CTS-V1.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_Z06-fuelrailcovers.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/th_Badge-removal.jpg
Llumar Clear Bra and Tinted windows, Stealth-V z06 fuel rail covers, Stealth-V Cags Eliminator,
K&N drop in filter, B&B cat back exhaust, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Trailing arms .... More Mods coming..

wildwhl
02-24-05, 10:37 PM
Wildwhl... who is your shirt guy. Im not having any luck. Right now its $125 for artwork (screens) and $15/shirt.
I currently stand at about 22 shirts from this forum. I dont mind absorbing a few bucks for the art but this isnt a great deal. If I leave the starburst in, they want $25. Screw that!

lass-

Can you send me the comp of what we want done via email? (sorry, I'm surfing from a very lame connection at the moment and know it is here but will take me forever to find it)

I'll forward to my guy and get us some numbers. He usually doesn't charge me anywhere near that for screens from memory, but I'll check it out and get back to everyone.

Wild

CTSV05
02-24-05, 11:55 PM
Lasstss,

I like the burst and black is fine.

I'll need 1 3X, 1 L.

lasstss
02-25-05, 12:34 AM
lass-

Can you send me the comp of what we want done via email? (sorry, I'm surfing from a very lame connection at the moment and know it is here but will take me forever to find it)

I'll forward to my guy and get us some numbers. He usually doesn't charge me anywhere near that for screens from memory, but I'll check it out and get back to everyone.

Wild

send me your e mail .... lasstss@comcast.net

SBONES
02-25-05, 08:15 AM
i dont know if this was posted, but im in for a white one probobly 2....

trukk
02-25-05, 08:23 AM
I will take one white also. If the shirts are 'big" I'll take a medium. If you think they are 'small' or will shrink, then I'll take a large.

-Chris

SBONES
02-25-05, 08:39 AM
same for me, XL 100% cotten=shrink=XXL:thumbsup:

Groo-V
02-25-05, 08:41 AM
Count me in for one black XL....unless you think it might shrink then go up one size. Thanks for pulling this together.

scottimartini
02-25-05, 10:14 AM
A guy can never have too many "motorsports related" t-shirts. I'll take one Large in Black. I don't care what the final design is. Anything "V" related is cool.

Thanks

lasstss
02-25-05, 06:15 PM
Im going to work with wildwhl to see if we can do better on price. Once we get this organized, I will ask everyone to send a check...( then Im vactioning in Mexico!) :lies:

Actually, I/we will hold them all untill they get printed and shipped. Then cash them. I will front the order.A check will be the easiest way to keep track of who wants what. You can write it on the check.
:thumbsup:

CTSV05
02-25-05, 06:54 PM
HaHaaHaHaa, I wear the biggest shirt here!!!!!

lasstss
02-25-05, 07:58 PM
HaHaaHaHaa, I wear the biggest shirt here!!!!!

Except everything over XL is another $4 bucks:D

lasstss
02-28-05, 08:43 PM
OK, its done.. believe it or not.. Shirts are $15ea Plus $1.50 ea for the forum and $1.50 for USPS or $18ea. These are heavyweight Gildan 6.1oz tees. Black or white only please.. XXL or XXXL add $3.00..... I am subsidizing 50% the $125 art fee just for you guys.
I will need checks with your size written on them w/color & quantity. Once assembled, I will place the print order . This will take a couple of days. Smudgy example below, just for layout example.
This will be good for us, XLR, and STS guys.

Mail checks to my work address.

Lastly, If the comitters bail, and I do not get better than35 shirts, I will destroy the checks. I dont want to pay to mail them all back please. I trust this is acceptable to everyone...

Martin Mogavero
Niro Inc.
9176 Red Branch Rd.
Suite O
Columbia, MD 21045

MLV
02-28-05, 09:28 PM
Excellent! A check for 2 black XL will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks.

CVP33
02-28-05, 09:38 PM
Mr. Mogavero,

May I just say that YOU ROCK!

Can we just do PayPal? I would prefer. If you send me an invoice for two shirts. One White, One Black both XL. My PayPal address is cvp33@cox.net.

Thanks Martin.

Sincerely,

Chris

P.S. Did I mention that YOU ROCK?!

2004ctsv
02-28-05, 09:52 PM
:yeah:

The check is in the mail for two.

Tony

Also - is your company also Niro Atomizer?
Anyone there named Healy?

cts-v ls6
02-28-05, 09:55 PM
Hey, Martin,

Check went out tonite for 2 shirts. Nice work!

HDMLNIUM
02-28-05, 10:09 PM
I will mail the check out in the morning.
1 large white, 1 large black, and I will add 1 med white for the wife.:cheers:

Thanks for doing this for everyone.:worship:

Bill-05-V

ahahnu
02-28-05, 10:16 PM
Looks awesome! Thank you. I sent one for two also, will include order info in the envelope

Thank you! I feel like this is some kinda under ground car club:coolgleam :devil: :canttalk: :sneaky:

lasstss
02-28-05, 11:20 PM
Looks awesome! Thank you. I sent one for two also, will include order info in the envelope

Thank you! I feel like this is some kinda under ground car club:coolgleam :devil: :canttalk: :sneaky:

It is. 2 years ago If anyone told me I would be driving a cadillac I would have told them no frekin way! :coolgleam

Barca10128
02-28-05, 11:24 PM
I will be sending a check for two black XL tomorrow. Thanks for all of your work on this.

lasstss
02-28-05, 11:27 PM
Mr. Mogavero,

May I just say that YOU ROCK!

Can we just do PayPal? I would prefer. If you send me an invoice for two shirts. One White, One Black both XL. My PayPal address is cvp33@cox.net.

Thanks Martin.

P.S. Did I mention that YOU ROCK?!

Aww you guys...:worship:

Invoice sent.. If some of you want to use paypal add a buck. They knick about 3% off the top as I remember.
e mail mam@niroinc.com

lasstss
02-28-05, 11:30 PM
:yeah:

The check is in the mail for two.

Tony

Also - is your company also Niro Atomizer? Niro Pharma now.
Anyone there named Healy?

Hahahahahha! Healy, my partner in crime. Yes he is still here. I assume he knows you??:D

So much from the sts and XLR guys, not one reply.

jdodman
03-01-05, 05:43 AM
I am putting a check in the mail for 2 XL White.
Thanks.

03-01-05, 06:54 AM
Martin:

I will send you a check for two medium whites. Consider the "YOU ROCK" messages quoted and repeated herein.

Nice job.

Doug

Update as of 2 pm: the Czech is in the male.

Groo-V
03-01-05, 10:16 AM
Ditto the "YOU ROCK". Check will be in the mail in the morning. Thanks!

Harley Guy
03-01-05, 11:40 AM
Check will go in the mail tomorrow. I would like on white XL. Great job!:thumbsup:

cadillac04
03-01-05, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the great work on the tees. Check will be in the mail tomorrow for two XL black. :)

lasstss
03-01-05, 08:37 PM
OK, its done.. believe it or not.. Shirts are $15ea Plus $1.50 ea for the forum and $1.50 for USPS or $18ea. These are heavyweight Gildan 6.1oz tees. Black or white only please.. XXL or XXXL add $3.00..... I am subsidizing 50% the $125 art fee just for you guys.
I will need checks with your size written on them w/color & quantity. Once assembled, I will place the print order . This will take a couple of days. Smudgy example below, just for layout example.
This will be good for us, XLR, and STS guys.

Mail checks to my work address.

Lastly, If the comitters bail, and I do not get better than35 shirts, I will destroy the checks. I dont want to pay to mail them all back please. I trust this is acceptable to everyone...

Martin Mogavero
Niro Inc.
9176 Red Branch Rd.
Suite O
Columbia, MD 21045

We are close. I need to hear from those previously interested... these will get us over the minimum. Thanks

Redline
ctsvo5
sbones
trukk
scotmartini
art138
cadillac 04
rickerbucks
law5
kmhebert

Ajones,,which one are you?? PM me..(paid)

2004ctsv
03-01-05, 08:40 PM
If it will move things quicker, how do I use PayPal?

Tony

lasstss
03-01-05, 08:45 PM
If it will move things quicker, how do I use PayPal?

Tony

Speed is not the issue. Just looking for promises and a check. For paypal you have to have an account with them.

2004ctsv
03-01-05, 09:02 PM
I promise.

Check your PM. After that, you'll see that I'm a fine upstanding citizen. Your cohort will vouch for me.

Tony

lawfive
03-01-05, 09:02 PM
One white and one black in 'medium'. And we all owe you a :cheers:

-- Jerry

(I prefer using PayPal, so I guess I should just monitor until you say it's a go, then send $38?)

HDMLNIUM
03-01-05, 09:04 PM
Martin,

My check went out this morning, 3 shirts...:cheers:

Bill-05-V

lasstss
03-01-05, 09:09 PM
One white and one black in 'medium'. And we all owe you a :cheers:

-- Jerry

(I prefer using PayPal, so I guess I should just monitor until you say it's a go, then send $38?)

Leterrrrip. we are close enough. On paypal I can always send a refund. I will keep a running tab of 'paids' on the forum. I will place the order when the cash is in. I already sent the $125 for the artwork.

lawfive
03-01-05, 09:16 PM
Leterrrrip. we are close enough. On paypal I can always send a refund. I will keep a running tab of 'paids' on the forum. I will place the order when the cash is in. I already sent the $125 for the artwork.

Post or PM me your email.

lasstss
03-01-05, 10:52 PM
Post or PM me your email.

mam@niroinc.com

CTSV05
03-01-05, 11:19 PM
I'm here!!

We'll take the two I mentioned earlier, 1 3 X...1 L.

I'll send a check tomorrow, Wed. I need $39.00 is this correct?

lawfive
03-01-05, 11:57 PM
lasstss,

"You've Got Mail!"

wildwhl
03-02-05, 02:20 AM
Martin -

Just verifying, PayPal OK with you?

Two black please, one LG and one XL if possible...and I prefer to Paypal but can always make my lazy ass write and mail a check :)

lasstss
03-02-05, 09:50 AM
Martin -

Just verifying, PayPal OK with you?

Two black please, one LG and one XL if possible...and I prefer to Paypal but can always make my lazy ass write and mail a check :)

Guys, paypal is fine, you will have to add a $1. Make sure that you put your forum name and shirt color/size in so that I can keep track of who you are and contact you if necessary. :thumbsup:

Groo-V
03-02-05, 09:58 AM
lasstss......forgot the checkbook so I just sent $19 via paypal. Thanks again for taking care of us psychotic V owners.

Redline
03-02-05, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the nice work. Check for 2 white shirts are in the mail today.

PneuBird
03-02-05, 10:19 AM
Super Job!!!! I'll take 2 large black shirts and 1 medium for me. The check is one the way!!! :thumbsup:

GNSCOTT
03-02-05, 10:31 AM
I just Pay Pal'd ya for 3 large shirts. any colors as long as 1 of each color.

kmhebert
03-02-05, 02:22 PM
lasstss, I will have a check out for you tomorrow, thanks again for putting all this together. I would like 1 large in white, Thank You!

CTSV05
03-02-05, 05:30 PM
Check is on the way.

This is really awesome Lasstss, we definitely appreciate the effort!!!!!

Vlightful
03-02-05, 06:58 PM
Would like to order 2-XL White. Check going out in mail tonight. Thanks for all your hard work on getting this done! :yup:

lasstss
03-02-05, 11:47 PM
OK guys, aside from the paid paypal people...
I have a few discrepancies to clear up. Its getting a little foggy keeping this straight.:hmm:

Harlyguy one white XL ?
ahahnu two 2 small black?
sbones one 2XL white?

Looks like 44 shirts so far. 14 paid in full. I will post a sheet with quantities, color & forum names when its all in.
If no issues it goes to print which should happen fairly quickly. :bonkers:

I will also post an accounting of the costs afterwards.
Reminder, there is no sunburst! It added $8 to the shirt due to complexity..

Questions/issues e mail me at ..lasstss@comcast.net

paypal is mam@niroinc.com

onebadcad
03-03-05, 10:22 AM
Lasstss,
I just completed my paypal for 8 shirts-bought some also for the little peeps in my life. Thank you for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!!!

trukk
03-04-05, 01:20 PM
We are close. I need to hear from those previously interested... these will get us over the minimum. Thanks

Redline
ctsvo5
sbones
trukk
scotmartini
art138
cadillac 04
rickerbucks
law5
kmhebert

Ajones,,which one are you?? PM me..(paid)

Martin,

Your office is a block from my son's pre school on Red Branch. Ok if I just drop it off in person? Also, how often do you drive the V in? I'd like to pop in to check that out also, if it's ok with you.

-Chris

Harley Guy
03-04-05, 02:34 PM
Lsstss,

One white XL is right. You should have the check by now I would think. I put it in the mail on Tuesday.

SBONES
03-04-05, 03:20 PM
yooooo, Im in for 1-XL and 1-XXL. You know, just in case one fits better. Give the other one to wife...:sneaky:

Just let me know when to mail the check. .:2thumbs:

lasstss
03-04-05, 03:45 PM
Martin,

Your office is a block from my son's pre school on Red Branch. Ok if I just drop it off in person? Also, how often do you drive the V in? I'd like to pop in to check that out also, if it's ok with you.

-Chris

If there is no salt on the rd, the sun is out and it aint rainin, I will have it here! LEt me know a day ahead. I only live 10 min from here anyway.

benjet
03-04-05, 03:49 PM
Is there a closing date for this offer?

lasstss
03-04-05, 03:49 PM
yooooo, Im in for 1-XL and 1-XXL. You know, just in case one fits better. Give the other one to wife...:sneaky:

Just let me know when to mail the check. .:2thumbs:

Keep the cards & letters coming! even got a couple sts preV guys.
As of now the shirts are a go!!

This is my plan. I already paid for the art and 6 shirts. This was bare minimum... I want to see it and approve it before making 40+ mistakes. It will take longer but I ant wearing a crappy shirt! Hopefully next week will have something.:coolgleam

ahahnu
03-04-05, 04:59 PM
lastss,

Can I please get one black and one white, both small. I take it you got my check? Thank you

lasstss
03-04-05, 07:33 PM
Is there a closing date for this offer?

It will run till next saturday, then I have to close up so that the shirt guy can place the T orders. This gives everyone time to get the money in.

lasstss
03-04-05, 08:37 PM
SSBONES
2004CTSV

Need color guys.

Also, IF using paypal please add a buck per shirt!
Please include your forum name as that is what I had to use to start my list.

I need the following forum names please

JH Reding, PA
AT Pittsburg, PA
JD Gainesville FL

I had no other way to do this e mail me accordingly
lasstss@comcast.net

03-05-05, 09:54 AM
If there is no salt on the rd, the sun is out and it aint rainin, I will have it here! LEt me know a day ahead. I only live 10 min from here anyway.

Hey if you guys plan an "in person" shirt pickup then maybe we can do an informal mid-atlantic meet if it's not too far from the DC metro area; I'd be willing to take a little drive on a nice day. However, my NoVa dweller's map of Maryland only includes Bethesda, Deep Creek, Baltimore, and the a rest stop near the Delaware border. PG county is shown as part of DC, and everything else is the outback. I have no idea where you guys are except I think you are 95 corridor somewhere. If you are close to Baltimore it might be do-able for me (don't worry Lastss, I won't try to renegotiate the shipping charge! the $18 + $1 price per is quite a deal).

Doug

CTS-VPaco
03-05-05, 10:36 AM
Where can I view the artwork? No, I haven't read the FAQ, so if it's posted for all to see but I can't because my post count is next to nil, then forgive me. Perhaps someone can link me?

Thanks in advance!

lasstss
03-05-05, 03:09 PM
Where can I view the artwork? No, I haven't read the FAQ, so if it's posted for all to see but I can't because my post count is next to nil, then forgive me. Perhaps someone can link me?

Thanks in advance!

Look at page 3 here 2/28/2005 post. You have to be logged in to see it.

CVP33
03-05-05, 03:29 PM
Look at page 3 here 2/28/2005 post. You have to be loggen in to see it.

The only part I don't like about the shirts is the script used for the "10" approx and 11" approx." My wife says if we're going to brag about our size then we should just put "12 inches approximately" script down near the bottom of the shirt. What does everyone else think?

SBONES
03-05-05, 03:48 PM
I would like white, both please. I will mail check to work address. and i need to know the total. monday if that is cool w you.:2thumbs:

lasstss
03-05-05, 06:12 PM
The only part I don't like about the shirts is the script used for the "10" approx and 11" approx." My wife says if we're going to brag about our size then we should just put "12 inches approximately" script down near the bottom of the shirt. What does everyone else think?

Hey 33, that is just for you forum guys, I meant millimeters.
That shirt is mine..!

lasstss
03-05-05, 06:19 PM
I would like white, both please. I will mail check to work address. and i need to know the total. monday if that is cool w you.:2thumbs:

White I have, (1)XL.,.(1)2XL = $39 clams!

(Still need to hear from Pittsburg & Reading!):hmm:

2004ctsv
03-05-05, 06:54 PM
White I have, (1)XL.,.(1)2XL = $39 clams!

(Still need to hear from Pittsburg & Reading!):hmm:

Check your email. I've had some connectivity problems today.

Tony

lasstss
03-05-05, 07:18 PM
Check your email. I've had some connectivity problems today.

Tony Good to go:thumbsup:

lasstss
03-07-05, 07:06 PM
OK, gents we are close. I need to hear from...

MLV
KMHEBERT
BARCA10128
REDLINE
TRUKK
SBONES
CALICADI

Let me know if you are in or out. I wiuld like to wrap this up this week.

Thanks.................:bonkers:

MLV
03-07-05, 09:35 PM
Marty, thanks for the follow-up. I look forward to the V-shirts. Great job! John

benjet
03-07-05, 09:49 PM
Count me in for 1 white and 2 black Large please.

Redline
03-08-05, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the follow-up call last night. I'm in for white medium and extra-large.

trukk
03-08-05, 12:59 PM
OK, gets we are close. I need to hear from...

MLV
KMHEBERT
BARCA10128
REDLINE
TRUKK
SBONES
CALICADI

Let me know if you are in or out. I wiuld like to wrap this up this week.

This is on my agenda to take care of tomorrow,

Chris

lasstss
03-08-05, 09:00 PM

Need cash from.................

KMHEBERT*
BARCA10128
TRUKK
SBONES

* parties heard from

Let me know if you are in or out. Orders will go out friday.

Last post on the orders for cash! Thanks guys we have about 60 shirts coming.

benjet
03-08-05, 10:55 PM
Last post on the orders for cash! Thanks guys we have about 60 shirts coming.

I plan to get my check to you in the mail tommorow, plus I'll take a bushing set.

SBONES
03-08-05, 10:57 PM
wife sent check today to work address. I hope thats cool.

lasstss
03-08-05, 11:12 PM
Great! Thanks all:thumbsup:

trukk
03-09-05, 12:51 PM
This is on my agenda to take care of tomorrow,

Chris

I just paypal'd my order:

1 Large White T.

Thanks for all your effort on this.

-Chris

Groo-V
03-10-05, 11:34 AM
lassts.....what's the ETA on the shirts? I truly appreciate you taking the pain to do this.

lasstss
03-10-05, 02:44 PM
lassts.....what's the ETA on the shirts? I truly appreciate you taking the pain to do this.

Probably a couple weeks out. I just cashed the checks yesterday. I am waiting for an e mailed artwork proof to approve. This kind of thing is always slow. Next round, if any will be faster as the groundwork is done.

lasstss
03-10-05, 06:07 PM
wife sent check today to work address. I hope thats cool.

Bones, your'e making me work! Note says 2 shirts.
No address on anything. Help me out.. S.Y. Reading??
prev posts 1 XL and 1-2XL white? :confused:

lasstss
03-10-05, 06:11 PM

KMHEBERT
BARCA10128
Benjet

Let me know if you are in or out. I would like to wrap this up this week.

I have to close guys.. Let me know if you have sent a check. If not , your out by tomorrow..:crying:

SBONES
03-10-05, 07:13 PM
lass check your e mail sent you my address, should of known better then to let the wife do it.:cookoo:

lasstss
03-10-05, 07:50 PM
lass check your e mail sent you my address, should of known better then to let the wife do it.:cookoo:

gotcha! thanks

benjet
03-10-05, 08:42 PM
I have to close guys.. Let me know if you have sent a check. If not , your out by tomorrow..:crying:

Yup sent.

jdodman
03-10-05, 09:51 PM
I am unsubscribing to this thread. If you need me, email me..

kmhebert
03-11-05, 01:34 PM
I sent my check, has it arrived yet?

lasstss
03-11-05, 05:44 PM
I sent my check, has it arrived yet?

Got it thanks

ahahnu
03-12-05, 10:11 AM
Lass,
Thank you very much for doing this. How long do you think till we get the finished product. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to drive down to meet everyone. Work schedule aint looking too cute :banghead:

lasstss
03-13-05, 06:58 PM
Update on the shirts. Cant say anything about
'meeting' here.

The shirt guy sent me a proof, I didnt like it. I prefer not to send you guys junk. He does this part time and must be away for the weekend. I have not been able to reach him. I will get him at work monday. As soon as I get a good proof, he gets the go ahead. Im not sure how long it will take. I would think not more than a week or so. I will post as soon as I get it nailed down. Should there be an issue, and I doubt there will be one, I will mail checks back to everyone at my expense. Have no fear.... ;)

03-13-05, 07:24 PM
Bummer. Thanks for the quality control. From my perspective you have already invested way too much of your own time on this. I trust you to make the right call as to whether you proceed or whether you sh*tcan the project, and I won't second guess. You can just tear up my check if needed; no need to make more work and expense for yourself. If you are stuck with the plain shirts no matter what then keep my money and send me some white tees.

If you are in the hole for expenses other than shirts then cash my check, keep half to offset some of your costs, and send me a check for the other half. It is true that no good deed goes unpunished; however I'd like to try to help reduce the punishment.

Doug

CVP33
03-13-05, 07:29 PM
I second what Doug said. I remember telling my wife I was buying 20 GMPD emblems 'cause some guys on the internet said they'd buy 'em. Made for a pretty uncomfortable week. :p

lasstss
03-13-05, 10:55 PM
I second what Doug said. I remember telling my wife I was buying 20 GMPD emblems 'cause some guys on the internet said they'd buy 'em. Made for a pretty uncomfortable week. :p

I hear ya. It make take longer than I want . I blew $50k on this car. Whats a couple hundred bucks. If this guy cant get it done, I will get someone else. It has to be right. :thumbsup:

SBONES
03-14-05, 09:35 AM
good things take time. I have no idea what the shirt looks like, but i trust your ass. lol. Im looking forward to meet up with some other v owners. If there is a eastcoast meet i want in. please let me know...cool:yup: :bouncy: :thumbsup: