: V Owners in upstate ny?

beneseagal
06-19-13, 01:52 PM
Am I the only v owner? Can't be, but haven't seen not one in upstate ny since I got my 12 coupe last yr. Curious to see some others on the rd. What do you have and where? Maybe you've seen me?
12 Black Raven Coupe, yellow brembos, limo tint including the windshield w/logos on quarters, stainless works catback.

khoeysr
06-19-13, 02:15 PM
12 crystal red tintcoat. Red calipers.

Auburn. Have only seen two Vs in the wild since I got my first one (red V sedan) in 09. BTW i had a 11 coupe, black raven with yellow calipers, but missed the red too much so went back.

beneseagal
06-19-13, 02:50 PM
Kool! I'm in syracuse, not far at all from you. Coupe or sedan now?[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

GMX322V S/C
06-19-13, 06:30 PM
Am I the only v owner? Can't be, but haven't seen not one in upstate ny since I got my 12 coupe last yr. Curious to see some others on the rd. What do you have and where? Maybe you've seen me?
12 Black Raven Coupe, yellow brembos, limo tint including the windshield w/logos on quarters, stainless works catback.

Have you ever stopped by the Bob Evans in Corning/Riverside? I was in the area visiting Watkins Glen and the the whole Finger Lakes region about a year ago and may have seen your car in the parking lot.

khoeysr
06-20-13, 09:53 AM
Kool! I'm in syracuse, not far at all from you. Coupe or sedan now?[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Coupe. Did you get yours from Crest?

MASCAD
06-20-13, 12:36 PM
St. Lawerence county and there are at least two sedans in the immediate area in addition to my Thunder Gray '11 coupe. Local dealer currently has a used '10 Crystal Red sedan on his lot.

khoeysr
06-20-13, 01:36 PM
There was a guy from the Buffalo area who got an "11 coupe around August 2010 when I got mine. They were in the first ones built.

I also saw a red Vsedan in Potsdam.

MASCAD
06-20-13, 01:42 PM
"I also saw a red Vsedan in Potsdam.[/QUOTE]

I believe that is the one currently on the local dealer's lot. Looked it over quickly the other day and it looks like it's in very nice condition.

beneseagal
06-21-13, 12:26 AM
Have you ever stopped by the Bob Evans in Corning/Riverside? I was in the area visiting Watkins Glen and the the whole Finger Lakes region about a year ago and may have seen your car in the parking lot.

Yes as a matter of fact, august maybe??
May very well have been.

----------

Coupe. Did you get yours from Crest?

Yes, this is my 2nd coupe. 1st was black diamond tricoat with polished wheels. I seen your other post about your experience with the impact wrench. I won't ever go back to crest as a matter of fact. The worst dealer/repair shop I ever been to. Replaced the throttle assembly in my first car 3 times before I actually "wrecked" the car! I could say a whole lot more about how terrible they were. To me at least!

jft69z
06-21-13, 10:02 AM
There was a guy from the Buffalo area who got an "11 coupe around August 2010 when I got mine. They were in the first ones built.

That was me.... How've you been Kevin?

Joe T.

khoeysr
06-21-13, 04:32 PM
That was me.... How've you been Kevin?

Joe T.

Hey Joe. I am fine. How's things with you?

Traded the black '11 Vcoupe for a '12 red one. Just couldn't get that red out of my mind.

jft69z
06-21-13, 06:51 PM
Hey Joe. I am fine. How's things with you?

Traded the black '11 Vcoupe for a '12 red one. Just couldn't get that red out of my mind.

Things have been going pretty good. I kept the '11 V mainly even though I barely drove it after getting the ZR1 (a whole different animal) and would have probably taken a bath on trading or selling it. Lately though I've at least been driving it to work to put some miles on it. It was sort of feeling like the red headed step child I think....I always grabbed the keys to the other car first, lol. One hell of a nice car to drive though, no denying that.

I might be heading out towards Rochester/Syracuse way this summer, I'll drop a line to you when I do.

Joe