: Bluetooth pairing issue

pdunn322
06-19-13, 10:43 AM
Unable to pair my IPhone 4 to my 2013 SRX. Had it initially when I got the car in January but can't get it to sync again. Reset all network settings on the phone as was suggested on another forum, and turned on Airplane mode as was also suggested. Any help appreciated.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-19-13, 12:53 PM
Unable to pair my IPhone 4 to my 2013 SRX. Had it initially when I got the car in January but can't get it to sync again. Reset all network settings on the phone as was suggested on another forum, and turned on Airplane mode as was also suggested. Any help appreciated.

Hello pdunn322,

Which carrier provider for your phone do you have? I can research this on your behalf and see what I can find.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

st4422
06-19-13, 02:27 PM

Turning on Airplane Mode will turn off bluetooth so Airplane Mode MUST be turned off to pair with CUE or anything else.