: New colors for CTS-v

Katshot
02-07-05, 12:06 PM
I had no idea that there were two new colors available for the CTS-v. I saw a real nice looking blue/gray one at the Philly Auto Show over the weekend and so today, I went to the Cadillac website to check it out and found there are TWO new colors! Stealth Gray and Red Line. Anybody seen or own one in either of these colors?

ctsvett
02-07-05, 12:18 PM
Seen them in person. Dont own them... There are owners here that have those colors.

Pictures of different colors are here:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/imglib.html

Reed
http://www.cadillacfaq.com

trukk
02-07-05, 12:26 PM
I really like the Redline.

My wife however grew up in Detroit, and she basically said in no uncertain terms:

"No f'ing husband of mine is going to drive around in a red Cadillac."

Apparently a red Caddy is just a bit to 'pimplicious' for some used to the old school cadillacs.

I ended up with the Light Platinum.

-Chris

Katshot
02-07-05, 12:38 PM
Those were good pictures. I wish the pictures of the red one were better though. So do I understand right that there's an up-charge for the red?

trukk
02-07-05, 12:53 PM
Those were good pictures. I wish the pictures of the red one were better though. So do I understand right that there's an up-charge for the red?

Yup.

1,200-1,500. I don't recall the exact price.

-Chris

BUILDINGCTSAMG
02-07-05, 01:07 PM
Im pretty sure we have a redline-v on the forum....maybe hell post pictures here

RobzBLKV
02-07-05, 04:44 PM
Price is $995 for red line. It's supposed to be a "special" paint process.

Art138
02-07-05, 04:54 PM
I though the stealth gray looked too plain for a car that is suppose to stand out. It almost appears bluish in the dark. Also, the gray interior offers no contrast. Black the only interior which looks good with the exterior color is a Sauna in Florida.

Katshot
02-07-05, 05:50 PM
I agree that Black is still my favorite color for a 'V' but the Stealth Gray looked pretty nice on the show floor too.

rand49er
02-07-05, 10:00 PM
I have a stealth gray CTS-v ... got it just before my birthday on Jan 21st. I like it because it's different and subtle. Used Zaino polish on it the other day, and it looks fabulous!!!

ctsvwannabe
02-08-05, 03:13 PM
Here are a couple of pics of my Redline V just before I picked it up at the dealer.

ctsvwannabe

trukk
02-08-05, 03:22 PM
Here are a couple of pics of my Redline V just before I picked it up at the dealer.

ctsvwannabe

Damn that's sweet. I love that color.

(un)fortunately I love my wife more, so I went with Platinum.

-Chris