: New member and CTS-V owner

mr weather
06-19-13, 08:58 AM
Hi All,

Been reading this site for a few weeks now and it's been a wealth of info. Last week I purchased a Raven Black 2010 CTS-V sedan, 6AT, Recaros and sunroof. It came from the US and was in excellent condition with low miles (about 27,000). Carfax was clean, no accidents and maintenance had been done at a Cadillac dealership. First thing I did when I got it home was change the oil - not an easy job considering whoever did it last really torqued down the filter.

I came from a Pontiac G8 so I'm a big fan of rear-drive sedans. I'm loving the Caddy more each day especially the V8 rumble!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-19-13, 09:44 AM
Hi All,

Been reading this site for a few weeks now and it's been a wealth of info. Last week I purchased a Raven Black 2010 CTS-V sedan, 6AT, Recaros and sunroof. It came from the US and was in excellent condition with low miles (about 27,000). Carfax was clean, no accidents and maintenance had been done at a Cadillac dealership. First thing I did when I got it home was change the oil - not an easy job considering whoever did it last really torqued down the filter.

I came from a Pontiac G8 so I'm a big fan of rear-drive sedans. I'm loving the Caddy more each day especially the V8 rumble!

Hello mr weather,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you are loving your Caddy more each day. I bet you love the V performance! Enjoy driving it around. This site is a great way to learn information and interact with other Cadillac owners and lovers.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Jinx
06-19-13, 11:19 AM
Congrats on the upgrade. Is it all-upgrades-everywhere or is there anything about the G8 that you're going to miss?

mr weather
06-20-13, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the well wishes. It's pretty much an all-upgrades-everywhere. My G8 was a V6 model which, while no slouch, can't compare to the V's powerplant. One thing I might miss is the G8 is slightly bigger than the Cadillac. But, having a smaller car makes parking in the home garage easier.

Chrispy
06-20-13, 10:08 AM
Congrats, nice to see another GTA member :) (I'm in KW)