: 2014 CTS Coupe

kalfonse
06-19-13, 12:35 AM
When will the coupe be available to view and build online? Will there be any special editions for the last model year?

jpenn
06-19-13, 07:45 PM
You might want to check out other discussions on this forum regarding the CTS coupe. We've been discussing it for quite some time.

kalfonse
06-19-13, 10:24 PM
Where? Please tell me. I've looked around to no avail.

jpenn
06-20-13, 11:04 AM
Where? Please tell me. I've looked around to no avail.

You're kidding right? Well in case you're not, scroll down about 4 or 5 subjects on this forum then again about 8 or 10 subjects plus I think there is one more. They all deal with whether there will be a new CTS coupe, when it may be available and what it might look like. Enjoy.

angelbones
06-20-13, 07:59 PM
Actually, kalfonse is correct. There are a lot of posts about the possible coupe, but no one has a definitive answer yet. Most of the posts go back to March through May, so it is understandable to ask for an update if anyone knows. As a Gen II owner, I still periodically check on this forum for news of the coupe so I was hoping there would be some news. Still nothing CLEARLY STATING out there, including this thread, about what the deal is with the 2014 coupe. The best I can gather is that the 2013 model will be a continuation into 2014, but even that is based on conflicting reports. As of late June 2013 now, I am going to assume that there will not be a 2014 coupe that is based on the 2014 sedan, at least in this calendar year. Of course, it may be possible they introduce one late in the year, or as my thought is (note I didn't say hope) that Cadillac will not make a coupe based on the redesign of this Gen CTS, and will leave the coupe models to the ATS. In short, unless you have a clear answer, we still don't know.

kalfonse
06-21-13, 08:23 PM
Thank you for the info. I've found more information on this site than any dealership has been able to provide me. Luckily I was told about this from a friend otherwise I wouldn't have found it. I am curious about paint colors/special edition packages for the last model year of the car. I've seen most women drive a white coupe but I want black....