: Struts!!!

rashwerd
06-18-13, 10:41 PM
have the lovely strut squeak and have been trying to look online to find the strut that I need but am still kinda unsure on what to get and was hoping to get a little help my caddy is a 07 escalade esv the rear are air and the front are the electronic ones ... if anyone can spot a good deal on some e bay amozon or wherever id greatly appreciate it thanks...

blackex
06-19-13, 07:28 AM
I just had my front struts replaced with Arnott's/Bilstein upgrade after having my rear air shocks replaced with Arnott's also. Drives a lot smooother and no more squeaking.

BigN8
06-21-13, 05:46 PM
have the lovely strut squeak and have been trying to look online to find the strut that I need but am still kinda unsure on what to get and was hoping to get a little help my caddy is a 07 escalade esv the rear are air and the front are the electronic ones ... if anyone can spot a good deal on some e bay amozon or wherever id greatly appreciate it thanks...

I also just replaced my 09 escalade front and rear shocks with arnott's remanufactured OEM air ride and the only option for the front shocks and I find the rear bounces more than but feels good in every other aspect while driving