: "Outstanding Recalls"

CadX6
06-18-13, 11:35 PM
I am in the process of trying to buy out the lease on my Escalade and Ally Financial has dedicated themselves to making my life a living hell. Among numerous other items of grief, even though I am buying the car personally for personal use they are insisting on proof that all "outstanding recalls" have been complied with. Is there any place I can contact, give them my VIN, and determine if everything is up to date?
After 8 Cadillacs, all of which were thru GMAC (since taken over by Ally) without a problem, this experience has solidified my determination that never again Ally & after the treatment I received at my long time dealer, probably no more Cadillac.

blackex
06-19-13, 08:27 AM
A call into any dealership would be able to tell you what recalls are outstanding for your vehicle.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-19-13, 10:48 AM
I am in the process of trying to buy out the lease on my Escalade and Ally Financial has dedicated themselves to making my life a living hell. Among numerous other items of grief, even though I am buying the car personally for personal use they are insisting on proof that all "outstanding recalls" have been complied with. Is there any place I can contact, give them my VIN, and determine if everything is up to date?
After 8 Cadillacs, all of which were thru GMAC (since taken over by Ally) without a problem, this experience has solidified my determination that never again Ally & after the treatment I received at my long time dealer, probably no more Cadillac.

Hello CadX6,

If you private message me with your VIN and current mileage I am more than happy to help answer your questions.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

CadX6
06-19-13, 11:07 AM
Thanks to both of you -
Laura, the info will be on its way shortly.....