: Bang!

joshdctsv
02-06-05, 08:45 PM
The sound of our cars increasing in value?

Very cool :lildevil:

Crozier
02-06-05, 09:01 PM
First offical look at the XLR-V.......... YUM!!

steve711
02-06-05, 09:18 PM
Oh Yea!! :cool:

cadillac04
02-06-05, 09:24 PM
Makes you glad to be an owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoupeDevilleRob
02-06-05, 10:07 PM
I thought the sound of the shell casing clanging around at the end was very cool. Kind of like they were telling the Germans "we're gonna kill you all".

lawfive
02-06-05, 10:41 PM
I think it's a violation of French law to use "German" and "shell casings" in the same posting.

IndyV05
02-06-05, 11:39 PM
Very good commercials. Love em, everyone on the planet is gonna know about em now :D

DgtalPimp
02-07-05, 01:02 AM
I thought the sound of the shell casing clanging around at the end was very cool. Kind of like they were telling the Germans "we're gonna kill you all".
Who is gonna sort them out (all the killed) :devil:

V-Max
02-07-05, 02:16 AM
Brass hitting the concrete was definitely impressive!

Norm

beers
02-07-05, 03:50 AM
that sound of the brass shell casing hitting the ground after the V leaves the tunnel just leaves you speechless... Wow!

thebigjimsho
02-07-05, 01:20 PM
Most of the people watching the game where I was got there after dusk and never saw my V. I kept wondering out loud when the Caddy commercials were going to start. Most were looking at me quizzically. After the commercials, though, people were really digging the Caddys.

After the game, I took an old friend out for a ride to let him understand what the V is all about. I just hope he does his own laundry because his wife will be grossed out from the skidmarks.

Kels55
02-07-05, 04:48 PM
I had a bunch of people my roommate knows at the house last night to watch the Superbowl in HD and everyone made comments about the Caddy commercials, especially after they realized the caddy in most of the commercials is the same as the one parked in front of the condo, which happens to be mine.

VCONVERT
02-08-05, 08:59 AM
Made me proud to have one in the garage!

ahahnu
02-08-05, 09:44 AM
For those still unsuspecting the V is an awesome street sleeper. But we are so rare still I here teenagers commenting on it. More people sould take notice now.

trukk
02-08-05, 10:02 AM
For those still unsuspecting the V is an awesome street sleeper. But we are so rare still I here teenagers commenting on it. More people sould take notice now.

I really enjoy the 'WTF is that' looks I get when the Corsa burbles down when I am comming to a stop at a stoplight. The guy in the car next to me will look at it, and is probabaly thinking, that doesn't sound the way the car looks. Then they take another look, and think, maybe it does sound the way it looks. WTF is that?

Then they see tail lights, and really hear the exhaust :sneaky: .

-Chris

Kevy Kev
02-08-05, 01:47 PM
I really enjoy the 'WTF is that' looks I get when the Corsa burbles down when I am comming to a stop at a stoplight. The guy in the car next to me will look at it, and is probabaly thinking, that doesn't sound the way the car looks. Then they take another look, and think, maybe it does sound the way it looks. WTF is that?

Then they see tail lights, and really hear the exhaust :sneaky: .

-Chris

Yeah. I really plan on making mine load (when I get one next year). Long tubes, duel electric cut outs then Corsa the rest of the way. It's a cool feeling when you can throw a rev and scare the bejesus out of some beemer driver. :cool: