: New 2013 SRX can't get Memory Seat working?

austin
06-18-13, 03:58 PM
I am embarrassed to say that I cannot figure out the memory seat function in my 2013 SRX... I have set the seat and mirrors to my liking and then pressed the memory button.. Then I hold down number one or two awaiting a beep that never happens and the seat just goes back to its prior position??

----------

I figured it out..... You need to hold the memory button and button one or two at the same time and then it beeps. :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-18-13, 07:14 PM
I am embarrassed to say that I cannot figure out the memory seat function in my 2013 SRX... I have set the seat and mirrors to my liking and then pressed the memory button.. Then I hold down number one or two awaiting a beep that never happens and the seat just goes back to its prior position??

----------

I figured it out..... You need to hold the memory button and button one or two at the same time and then it beeps. :)

Hello Austin,

I am glad you have figured out your memory seat function. Please message us if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Did you recently purchase this SRX? If so, Congratulations on the new vehicle! Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care