: Random DIC/Message Center question

RyRidesMotoX
06-16-13, 10:04 PM
I have searched the cadillacfaq, google, this website, LS1 and others... can't figure out the answer.

So in the Tach there is the little Message window with the G meter, the temps/pressures for oils, coolent and such... my question is what are the little slide bar graphs on the bottom for? I even looked in the owners manual... nothing. Kind of weird and it's one of those things, if I don't know I must find out or it will bug me until my death lol... I know Darkman or someone has to know. HELLLLLP please

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-16-13, 10:09 PM
They're the visual depiction of gauge that is displayed. On the G meter, if you look while turning, it moves accordingly.

RyRidesMotoX
06-16-13, 10:15 PM
Ohhh ok... I was just sitting in the parking lot waiting for it tow warm up the other night... Looking like a retard with a red balloon trying to figure out the meaning of life.

Thanks very much, I can now die in peace

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-17-13, 12:22 AM
Is that what that movie The Red Balloon is about?

RyRidesMotoX
06-17-13, 12:50 AM
No it's just an off color ******* type joke that isn't funny to most people but me I guess.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-17-13, 12:24 PM
I have searched the cadillacfaq, google, this website, LS1 and others... can't figure out the answer.

So in the Tach there is the little Message window with the G meter, the temps/pressures for oils, coolent and such... my question is what are the little slide bar graphs on the bottom for? I even looked in the owners manual... nothing. Kind of weird and it's one of those things, if I don't know I must find out or it will bug me until my death lol... I know Darkman or someone has to know. HELLLLLP please

Hello RyRidesMotoX,

I see that UnsafeAtAnySpd was able to help you out with your question. If there are any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-17-13, 03:29 PM
No it's just an off color ******* type joke that isn't funny to most people but me I guess.

lol, the only reason I asked is I have had that movie on my Netflix queue for well over a year, and from the description and the little bit I watched, that's actually what it looked like it might be about.