: New ATS Owner

jynxsee
06-15-13, 12:19 AM
Dropping in to introduce myself. I've been lurking for awhile while researching the ATS. Leased a 2013 ATS AWD 2.0T today. Silver Coast/Caramel. Traded in a Buick Verano I've only had a year and a half, but I have been lusting after an ATS since I first started seeing them in the area about 6 months back.

I only drove about 30 miles today, but wow. What a great car. I used to drive Audi A4's with Quattro and the ATS is right there with the A4. In fact the ATS 2.0T is more powerful (and it shows) than the old A4 3.0l I used to have.

73JPS
06-15-13, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the operation, and congratulations on the car!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-15-13, 03:51 PM
Hello sopipari,

Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the forum. We're very excited for you and we are sure your going to love the experience!

Reggie B.
Cadillac Customer Care

Yplus
06-18-13, 09:18 AM
Nice color combination! I get a lot of compliments about the caramel interior with the silver exterior. Enjoy your car!

jynxsee
06-19-13, 10:55 AM
Thanks!

Got the opportunity to drive around a lot over the weekend. I've been more and more impressed by the minute at the overall refinement of the ATS.

My only complaint is the touchscreen/climate controls...I see keeping the dust and fingerprints off them is going to make me crazy. So far I've just been giving them a quick wipe down in the morning right when I get to work. I know Cadillac gives that microfiber cloth, but I think I'm going to need to use some eyeglass wipes (the ones that are safe for polycarb lenses should not scratch the plastic) in order to keep it really 'nice'.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-19-13, 12:58 PM
Thanks!

Got the opportunity to drive around a lot over the weekend. I've been more and more impressed by the minute at the overall refinement of the ATS.

My only complaint is the touchscreen/climate controls...I see keeping the dust and fingerprints off them is going to make me crazy. So far I've just been giving them a quick wipe down in the morning right when I get to work. I know Cadillac gives that microfiber cloth, but I think I'm going to need to use some eyeglass wipes (the ones that are safe for polycarb lenses should not scratch the plastic) in order to keep it really 'nice'.

Hello sopipari,

Must have been an exciting weekend, getting your ATS on the road! Continue to enjoy the vehicle :)

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

thebigjimsho
06-19-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks!

I also keep an interior car duster and small brush for the nooks. I do that for all my cars...

jynxsee
06-20-13, 08:02 PM
I also keep an interior car duster and small brush for the nooks. I do that for all my cars...

Yep..I've been doing that for years too. I have a 2" boarshair artist brush for that duty. :). I think a nice shaving brush would do well too...badger hair especially...

EnvoyBu
06-23-13, 11:34 PM
Congrats!