: Seeing in the Rain

JoeyCts
06-14-13, 02:55 PM
Is it me or is visibility while driving in the rain hard?? Especially at night cause of those crap headlights ( in my opinion, standard lights) or maybe my eyes are just going at age 28. I'm comparing it to my CTS..

romanats
06-14-13, 04:02 PM
install hid kit you will be all set

JoeyCts
06-14-13, 10:53 PM
I would but for me it is having someone install it .. And when you convert to the Hid Kit do you lose the action of your automatic headlights ??

Stevo Supremo
06-14-13, 11:19 PM
Its you lol, I have the bullshit halogens and I dont have an issue ;)

*as for the automatic headlights? you shouldn't lose that, I've converted a few cars to H.I.D(doing this one soon) and didn't lose the automatic functionality.
Also, dont pay someone to do this, its laughably easy to put in HIDS (sans retrofits) just replace the bulbs, stick the ballast some where and plug it in, and the plugs are all one way so its really hard to goof it up, and it feels good to mod your car yourself.

wongluk
06-17-13, 06:29 PM
Even with hid lights, the illumination is a bit weak compare to my old Subaru... Almost seems like the led running lights are brighter than the hid...:confused:

Seeing the turning headlight is certainly cool however...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

SLA
06-17-13, 08:01 PM
I find the halogen headlights work very well, I even had someone high beam me a few weeks ago. I flipped my highs back at them and that was that. Lol

Putting those cheapie hids in the stock halogen projectors will actually be worse than stock.