: Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade

Erod22
06-14-13, 10:46 AM
My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions.

I'm not new to Escalades as I recently traded my 2004 in for a 2010 Platinum edition. Love it so far.

I've notied two issues:

1. The driver seat adjustment only raises high in the front of the seat, not back in the area where you actually sit. The passenger side raises fully. Is that a warranty-covered item, and have others experienced this?

2. It seems the front center dash speaker (perhaps it's the sides, but I don't think so) isn't working properly. On high treble music, it's seems a bit staticky and raspy. Is that also a warranty item?

Are either of these TSBs that have come out on this model?

Thanks so much. Great forum here.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-14-13, 03:07 PM
My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions.

I'm not new to Escalades as I recently traded my 2004 in for a 2010 Platinum edition. Love it so far.

I've notied two issues:

1. The driver seat adjustment only raises high in the front of the seat, not back in the area where you actually sit. The passenger side raises fully. Is that a warranty-covered item, and have others experienced this?

2. It seems the front center dash speaker (perhaps it's the sides, but I don't think so) isn't working properly. On high treble music, it's seems a bit staticky and raspy. Is that also a warranty item?

Are either of these TSBs that have come out on this model?

Thanks so much. Great forum here.

Hello Erod22,

Welcome to the forum! It is a great way to interact with other Cadillac owners and get great advice. If you private message me with your VIN and current mileage, I am more than happy to do some additional research on your behalf and continue our interaction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service