: Drillled Aluminum Footrest??????

02-03-05, 02:14 PM
I was in on the group buy and the foot rest that I received today was not like the ones that have been posted. Am I the only on that got a tiny strip of aluminum that looks more like a gas pedal?:confused:

02-03-05, 02:29 PM
You need to exhange it for a flanged footrest. You got the "non" flanged version.

02-03-05, 11:10 PM
I ordered flanged after I saw Sandy's.

02-03-05, 11:32 PM
I bet those look good in the car.

02-06-05, 03:30 PM
I didn't really care for the flanged one, but obviously I would have liked it better than what I got. I didn't really care if it flanged over the corner. The non-flanged version on the website looked like the attached photo, not what I got.....I guess I will just have to send it back and have it swapped out

11-17-09, 05:46 PM
I am interested in a driver's side footrest for my 2009 AWD Escalade. What is being shown in this thread may work - where can I pick this up?

11-17-09, 08:52 PM
Where'd you order those from?

11-18-09, 03:05 AM
:annoyed: over four years old guys for real??? PM the dude...

11-18-09, 08:26 AM
lol escalade owners bumping old threads!

11-18-09, 10:10 AM
Old threads are great.
Old threads are good.
I shan't leave any spam.
But I know I should...

11-18-09, 10:22 AM
Where'd you order those from?

I got mine from SRP Racing...I think he's still a supporing vendor.


11-18-09, 11:16 AM
I got some from Ultimate Pedals. They look great! The best looking pedals I have ever seen! The fit is perfect. They fit on my stock pedals like a glove. Top quality, but you do pay for it though. Little on the pricey side compared to some other vendors.

11-18-09, 01:10 PM
I did a pedal hybrid setup...

11-18-09, 04:27 PM
I see a passenger footrest at Ultimate Pedals; perhaps that will work on the driver's side too. I'm looking for a left foot dead pedal for my AWD Escalade (it has a noticeable decline after the axle hump as it progresses to the firewall). If anyone has installed a dead pedal on the drivers side and uses it as a footrest, I'd appreciate the info.