: Foglights

clydej11
06-13-13, 05:59 PM
Was wondering about puting fog lights into my 2011 3.0L sedan , is there a bracket already in place to put the fog lights in or just empty space ???

benigs
06-13-13, 06:27 PM
Check my post on page 2--fog light wiring issues---rspreng posted excellent directions and pics as I have the same car and wanted to add the fog lights. His response was terrific!

rspreng
06-13-13, 07:17 PM
Benigs clean out your PM. I cant answer your question on the wiring.

Check my post on page 2--fog light wiring issues---rspreng posted excellent directions and pics as I have the same car and wanted to add the fog lights. His response was terrific!

----------

Once you remove the filler panel the fog light bezel uses the same hardware and attachment points. The bumper cover already has provisions to attach the fog light using two screws. Remove the wheel liner and you will see it.

Was wondering about puting fog lights into my 2011 3.0L sedan , is there a bracket already in place to put the fog lights in or just empty space ???

blankster
06-13-13, 07:32 PM
Use the Sylvania silverstar zenon bulbs - Its a nice upgrade

benigs
06-13-13, 08:55 PM
Rspreng, think I got it--Im a 65 year old HVAC contractor for the last 40 years--old school work ethics, but a little behind the curve with computers! lol----played hell when we were putting my 67 ss 396 together--trying to get the hang of it----so I think I deleted all PMs. Give t a try and thanks!