: 2014 CTS-Vs already produced showing 3800 status...

GM-4-LIFE
06-13-13, 02:14 PM
I just checked every 2014 CTS-V dealer order in California via GM Global and a few of them have already been produced as they show a 3800 status and have VIN numbers. 2014 CTS-V production began this past Monday, June 10, 2013. That was quick!

Just thought those of you with 2014 V orders would like to know. I know the wait is probably killing you.

z06 vette
06-13-13, 02:38 PM
It is driving me crazy. I've given my dealer my 14 V coupe order but the color I ordered (Phantom Gray Metallic) is apparently on constraint, so the order can't be placed.

Jinx
06-13-13, 02:39 PM
All three bodystyles?

bbradyc5
06-13-13, 04:48 PM
waiting on my 2014 V Wagon order.....:thumbsup:

GM-4-LIFE
06-13-13, 08:24 PM
So far, only a few V coupes have been produced for California dealers. There are orders placed in the bank for V sedans, but no V sedans have been produced so far as of today. No dealer in California has either placed an order for a V wagon or no V wagon orders have been accepted by GM as of yet. Again, I only checked California. I didn't have time to check the other 49 states but I could check other states if you guys want.

Do you guys have order numbers you want me to check?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-14-13, 11:51 AM
I just checked every 2014 CTS-V dealer order in California via GM Global and a few of them have already been produced as they show a 3800 status and have VIN numbers. 2014 CTS-V production began this past Monday, June 10, 2013. That was quick!

Just thought those of you with 2014 V orders would like to know. I know the wait is probably killing you.

Hello GM-4-LIFE,

Thank you for providing this information. I am sure those with a 2014 V order are very anxious to get the vehicle in their hands!

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

GM-4-LIFE
06-14-13, 02:59 PM
It is my pleasure! This is a passion of mine and I am more than happy to assist my fellow V owners!

I am in the process of getting a 2013 black raven V Coupe. I should be taking delivery in the next few days. Just waiting on the dealer trade process to be completed.

Shawn

Mickk56
06-16-13, 01:29 AM
With all the talk of ordering a new v coupe I have different question. I am going to order a v coupe but not quite ready yet. When do you think the latest you can put in an order and still get one? I want to order one tomorrow but my wife wants to wait till the end of the year.

GM-4-LIFE
06-16-13, 02:45 AM
With all the talk of ordering a new v coupe I have different question. I am going to order a v coupe but not quite ready yet. When do you think the latest you can put in an order and still get one? I want to order one tomorrow but my wife wants to wait till the end of the year.

You can put an order in at the end of the year and still get one. They will be producing current gen Vs until June of 2014. You are fine.

Jinx
06-16-13, 11:11 PM
I guess we'll have to wait until the first 2014 is delivered before they change the name of the forums again ;)

baabootoo
06-17-13, 11:32 AM

I'd say yesterday.

austin
06-17-13, 12:11 PM
Hi,

What is new on the 2014 CTS-V Coupe over previous years?

Jinx
06-17-13, 02:06 PM
Summary of 2014 changes -- follow this link.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-2013-cadillac-cts-v-general/287264-2014-cts-v-info-color-changes.html

I think there was another color added since that post, but I don't recall the details.

RocketV
07-02-13, 05:53 AM
It is driving me crazy. I've given my dealer my 14 V coupe order but the color I ordered (Phantom Gray Metallic) is apparently on constraint, so the order can't be placed.

Ooooooh- Phantom Gray Metallic. Cool. I feel your pain. Well not really, because my car is in the garage, but spiritually...

bbradyc5
07-02-13, 12:24 PM
Any 14's actually delivered yet to customers.....sad to say but looks like my '14 Vagon order will be a while since they are not building any wagons until mid/late September :(

dc44
07-02-13, 05:47 PM
Hello all prospective '14 V owners in California, which dealers have you ordered from? I am located in Irvine (92612) and would like to work with knowledgeable dealers. Two local dealers do not want the business, because both of them told me no '14 Vs or V-wagons are available to be ordered due to new body style, even after my pointing them to this forum for updates. I am not comfortable educating the very people who I have to pay on what they are supposed to know / willing to learn. Appreciate the help in advance. Dan

GM-4-LIFE
07-02-13, 06:15 PM
Call Don Holthe at Renick in Fullerton. Guy is great!! His direct cell is 714-323-5710

Tell him Shawn sent you from the V forums!

I just got a '13 V Coupe from him this past Saturday.

dc44
07-02-13, 09:04 PM
I called Don and he will confirm with his boss on whether they can order the '14. Thanks Shawn!

Call Don Holthe at Renick in Fullerton. Guy is great!! His direct cell is 714-323-5710

Tell him Shawn sent you from the V forums!

I just got a '13 V Coupe from him this past Saturday.

GM-4-LIFE
07-02-13, 09:25 PM
Welcome! This is what the forum is for!

Don is awesome!!

dc44
07-03-13, 03:08 PM
Hi Shawn, as an update, Don called me back just now and said Caddy is not accepting any orders for '14 Vagons. He said that according to what he can see, only one Vagon is in the production pipeline - likely for GM's promo/photo purposes. I'm just gonna have to wait and check in with him from time to time...

Thanks for referring him to me; he was prompt and very professional.

Welcome! This is what the forum is for!

Don is awesome!!

bbradyc5
07-04-13, 12:12 AM
Hi Shawn, as an update, Don called me back just now and said Caddy is not accepting any orders for '14 Vagons. He said that according to what he can see, only one Vagon is in the production pipeline - likely for GM's promo/photo purposes. I'm just gonna have to wait and check in with him from time to time...

Ok well I have placed an order for a '14 Vagon and have a GM order number....they are not building any 14 Wagons until mid/late September but unless something changed I don't think you are prohibited from submitting an order thru the dealer. Apparently they wouldn't normally have started accepting orders when builds would not be starting to 3-4 months but they did so maybe they have now pt a block on accepting any more orders to avoid people like me being disappointed and finding out they will have to wait 5 months for their vehicle.

GM-4-LIFE
07-04-13, 12:39 AM

It is my pleasure. I got two cars from him in two months. That's how good he is and I have to drive to him from Northridge. I drove cause his deals were the best I could find anywhere in So Cal and his customer service was simply the best. You live VERY close to Renick Cadillac, so it's an even easier decision to go with him.

I heard the same thing. GM has only accepted a total of ONLY 5 V Wagon orders from the entire state of CA. They are not accepting orders for them right now. I believe it is due to the all new 2014 CTS body style production run and being the V Wagon is ultra low production, they really aren't pushing to produce them. GM is going to push hard to ramp up production for the new CTS body as a high priority. They may take all V Wagon orders and produce them all at the same time just to get them completed.

Jinx
07-04-13, 04:05 AM
Sounds like wagons will wait until the initial inventory-building push for CTS sedans is done.

One in production -- I wonder which new color it is.

bbradyc5
07-04-13, 02:24 PM
.....only one Vagon is in the production pipeline......

Maybe it's mine!......fat chance. Anyone want to do a status check on my order number?

Random84
07-04-13, 02:46 PM
Well boys and girls - I truly hope your `14 Wagons get built.

As with all of you, it seems the Dealer Awareness Level can vary significantly... so when everyone was mixed on whether or not the Wagons would be available after MY 2013 I went ahead and jumped. I think my order went in literally on the last week of MY `13 acceptance.

Now, I'm even more glad I did - I can't imagine having a deposit down and potentially waiting until September to know if it's even going to be made or not. Ugh. But that circa 2006 tech Navigation system will totally make up for it! :D

GM-4-LIFE
07-04-13, 03:16 PM
Maybe it's mine!......fat chance. Anyone want to do a status check on my order number?

What's your order number? I can run it for you and find out what stage it's in.

bbradyc5
07-04-13, 03:47 PM
What's your order number? I can run it for you and find out what stage it's in.

RCFKKT....and thanks!

----------

Well boys and girls - I truly hope your `14 Wagons get built.

As with all of you, it seems the Dealer Awareness Level can vary significantly... so when everyone was mixed on whether or not the Wagons would be available after MY 2013 I went ahead and jumped. I think my order went in literally on the last week of MY `13 acceptance.

Now, I'm even more glad I did - I can't imagine having a deposit down and potentially waiting until September to know if it's even going to be made or not. Ugh. But that circa 2006 tech Navigation system will totally make up for it! :D

Yeah unfortunately when I went in to place my order I missed the closure on '13's by like a week :(
Fortunately I am already planning out my full wireless iPhone video integration/mirroring for the out of date Nav/head unit so if all goes well, it will be better than anything CUE could even offer if JT was available.

GM-4-LIFE
07-04-13, 03:51 PM
Order # RCFKKT comes up as a Silverado, not a CTS-V. Check the order number again and re-post it and I will check it for you.

bbradyc5
07-04-13, 05:01 PM
Order # RCFKKT comes up as a Silverado, not a CTS-V. Check the order number again and re-post it and I will check it for you.

Oops, sorry. RCFKTT

miroad
07-04-13, 08:01 PM
My dealer tells me that GM accepted my order for a 2014 Vagon on June 28th (Moore Cadillac, Chantilly VA). I'll get the order number tomorrow.

GM-4-LIFE
07-04-13, 09:03 PM
bbradyc5,

I will run your order as soon as I get to a computer

miroad,

Get me the order number and I will inquire on it for you.

Have a very happy 4th guys!! God bless America!

miroad
07-04-13, 11:18 PM
GM-4-LIFE,
As soon as I get the order number I'll pass it to you. Thanks and much appreciated!

bbradyc5
07-04-13, 11:55 PM
bbradyc5,

Great, thanks and hope everyone is having an awesome 4th of July holiday

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-05-13, 11:33 AM
My dealer tells me that GM accepted my order for a 2014 Vagon on June 28th (Moore Cadillac, Chantilly VA). I'll get the order number tomorrow.

Hello miroad,

That is exciting news to hear! The 2014 CTS-V Wagon is a beauty. If there are any questions you may have, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

GM-4-LIFE
07-05-13, 12:54 PM
Oops, sorry. RCFKTT

bbradyc5,

As of June 18, 2013, your order is at 3000 status which means it was accepted by production control. Your TPW (target production week) is 9/23/2013.

Hope this helps!

Jinx
07-05-13, 01:25 PM
As of June 18, 2013, your order is at 3000 status which means it was accepted by production control. Your TPW (target production week) is 9/23/2013.

That may be the most concise example of good-news/bad-news I've ever seen.

Congratulations and condolences on the late September TPW, bbradyc5.

bbradyc5
07-05-13, 01:38 PM
bbradyc5,

Hope this helps!

That may be the most concise example of good-news/bad-news I've ever seen.

Congratulations and condolences on the late September TPW, bbradyc5.

Thanks guys....confirms info that any '14 wagons aren't being built until late Sept. Lots of time to stock mods ;)

miroad
07-05-13, 02:58 PM
bbradyc5,

Get me the order number and I will inquire on it for you.

Have a very happy 4th guys!! God bless America!

I just got my order number, it's RCSNK2. Thanks a bunch.

neuronbob
07-05-13, 11:23 PM
Damn that is a long wait! I thought my six-week wait was torture, my head would explode with an almost three-month wait.

Regardless, congrats future wagon bro!

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-13, 12:52 AM

I will get you your order status as soon as I can inquire on it through the system.

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-13, 12:25 PM

miroad,

As of June 25, 2013, your order is at 3000 status which means it was accepted by production control. Your TPW (target production week) is 9/30/2013.

Keep in mind that time flies and you will be in your V Wagon before you know it!

miroad
07-06-13, 02:48 PM
Thanks very much for the info. Realizing that wagon production won't start until late September I feel that a TPW of 9/30 ain't too bad. I ordered the Vagon in Obsession Red with black leather, 6-speed, Recaros, sunroof, polished wheels and yellow calipers. I currently have a 2010 CTS Premium red wagon and love it. The V will be a great upgrade. I'm retired and only drive about 6k miles a year so I can live with the poor gas mileage. Any idea where I can find invoice pricing for 2014 (my order for the V is based on invoice)? Thanks again.
Dave

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-13, 02:52 PM
Dave,

The dealer won't have an invoice without a VIN# and that won't happen until the week of 9/30/2013.

I can pull the invoice for you at that time.

Feel free to PM me at anytime.

Thanks!

Jinx
07-06-13, 05:27 PM
Edmunds.com should have invoice pricing available eventually. You might go there to calculate the 2013 equivalent invoice price so you know about where you'll be.

GM-4-LIFE
07-06-13, 10:19 PM
Keep in mind 2014 invoice pricing is higher than 2013 invoice pricing. Between $500 to $1,000 higher on the 2014 invoices I have pulled up so far.