: Ride-alongs with CUE Designers

codeman71
06-13-13, 12:37 PM
The CUE design team has been conducting ride alongs with customers across the country and would like to reach out to you all to see if we might be able to ride along with people passionate about the CUE system - either positive or negative, to really understand what is working, what is not working, and where we can improve.

We will be in the New York/New Jersey area this coming week (June 17 - 20) and the Dallas area the last week of June (24 - 27). If you happen to be in either of those areas and would be interested, please either reply or private message me to let me know. Just let me know what vehicle you have, the VIN if you know it, how long you've owned the vehicle, and what time and location might work best for you.

The interviews that we typically do are around 2 hours, and you would be compensated for your time. The interviews typically would start either at your home or at work, have some discussion about the vehicle and some of your initial feelings and thoughts about the system, and then take a drive. We then try to observe how you use the system in as natural of a state as possible, and then we try to have some more discussion at the end location about what happened during the drive and to collect any final thoughts or issues that have not come up so far during the interview.

Thank you!

RippyPartsDept
06-13-13, 01:09 PM
This is really cool that you guys are doing this... keep up the good work!

jeffpaletz
06-14-13, 09:55 PM
Codeman, this is great. Any chance the team will come to Minneapolis, MN? My dealer tells me the midwest is one of the top regions for Cadillac sales.

brlutsky
06-16-13, 05:11 PM
If your are in the Denver area, I would be glad to participate in a ride-along.

The current system is driving me crazy.

I have a 2013 SRX

pkadanec
06-17-13, 03:50 PM
Come on down to the south! The carolinas would be a nice option....

inspectorudy
06-17-13, 04:14 PM
I would like to be a member of the ride along team. Is there a schedule that you can post that tells the city and date of their visits?

pissedoffwookiee
06-18-13, 04:35 PM
Come on down, to southern California, actually from the bay area south is truly car country in my opinion, especially LA and orange county. it seems like every other car is German down here definately your target market for conquest. no disrespect for other regions, but some places will buy domestic no matter what (i'm talking to you, upper midwest) when i posted on facebook pictures of my ATS the day i ditched my passat for it, one of my friends response was "big deal, I was visiting family in detroit last week and every other pimp/executive wanna-be drives a caddy up there" that is a direct quote.

so please visit us in SOCAL.

FormerBenz
06-19-13, 07:51 PM
Codeman71, your PM box is full.... Do you have an email address that I could use? I live in the Philadelphia suburbs and would welcome the opportunity to participate.

jynxsee
06-20-13, 01:53 PM
I live in MI about 10 minutes from you, I'll give suggestions anytime. :-)

austin
06-20-13, 06:41 PM
Feel free to contact me if you like... I'm in Boston... I have been going through the CUE system and taking notes since I took delivery of a 2013 SRX.... I have plenty of feedback, bugs to report, quirks, and just common functions that make life alot easier that somehow got left out. I will be happy to help out.

My firmware is currently;

CUE Firmware; 23150273
CUE Gracenote; 22993544