: EPS cam, wait

VscharesV
06-13-13, 06:42 AM
Has any body ordered a custom ground cam from EPS? I ordered and paid for mine May 6th and I still haven't heard of word from them. It's this a normal wait time? I've emailed them twice with no responses. Thanks.

HAMSTAR
06-13-13, 09:28 AM
Geoff picks up the phone when you call. Why don't you call them?

AAIIIC
06-13-13, 10:48 AM
^^^ Exactly my thought. 5 weeks isn't normal, but if I was worried, it wouldn't take me 5 weeks to pick up the phone and call.

jmargo
06-13-13, 11:36 AM
I ordered mine May 3rd. Not a peep....but the CC was charged.

HAMSTAR
06-13-13, 11:38 AM
Hmm... I seem to recall some cam speccers wait for a number of orders to come in so they can buy in bulk.

Let me tell you about my experience with my local tuner. Met with him in person on a Wednesday to spec the cam, paid that evening, cam was in his shop on Friday. Sometimes, the old ways work better.

VscharesV
06-13-13, 02:43 PM
I just got off the phone with Geoff. He said call back Monday for a specific date but that it should be done next week some time. Soo I will have it pry late June. Wish I would have known it was going to be 8 weeks I would've grabbed something off the shelf lol. I only get 7 months a year to drive the damn thing. I guess I should have waited for the parts before I tore it all apart.

RyRidesMotoX
06-13-13, 02:51 PM
That sucks... Did you ask to try and get your money back? 8 weeks is a long time. I'm sure they are worth it but there are a ton of vendors out there that can get it done faster.