: Record Low price for a new '04 V

spectrablue
02-02-05, 11:57 AM
Guys-

What is the actual record low price paid for a brand new (less than 100) miles '04 V with Sunroof. You might be surprised how many '04s are still on dealer lots. I'm trying to get ahold of one of these and keep hearing rumors of "new" ones sold for $40k or under. Is this for real?

Thanks for the help.

02-02-05, 12:04 PM
by now any 2004's have been sitting around dealer lots since at least late May. I would be very surprised if there are any with less than 100 miles; too many people want to test drive these cars. There was only one source that I heard for that rumor, and when asked to name a dealer that had a no-mileage 2004 for $39.9K, there was no reply.

Any cars kicking around dealer lots for 9 or 10 months better get steeply discounted to well below invoice....titled or not........

D

trukk
02-02-05, 12:20 PM
Lowest price I was able to negotiate down to for a new '04 with sunroof, FG2 and Corsa Exhaust was 41,500. I didn't buy it though because I didn't want black. Dealer was in the DC Metro Area. Car had 100 miles on it.

Us GMBUYPOWER.COM, and search for '04's left in dealer inventory. There are still some around, you may have to drive a few hundred miles to get your best deal, but they are around.

-Chris

chesrowncadillac
02-02-05, 03:15 PM
How about 5000 mile, Silver/black sunroof 2005 for $40990.00

I know where you can get one. :)
David Chesrown II

sixonthefloor
02-02-05, 05:33 PM
trukk, can i ask what dealer that is? I'm in DC and have been looking at a V.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!
Josh

trukk
02-02-05, 06:05 PM
trukk, can i ask what dealer that is? I'm in DC and have been looking at a V.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!
Josh

I treid to PM you. YOu either have it turned off, or more likely haven;t made 10 posts yet, to have it activated. I can e-mail you if you post your mail adderess.

-Chris

CTSV05
02-02-05, 11:20 PM
Check Chesrown out.

They treated us good.

garyv
02-03-05, 11:47 AM
I picked up an SRX from Chesrown a couple months ago. Really good to deal with (worth the 5 hour drive!)

Tonycan
02-03-05, 02:35 PM
Sad to say it, because it's a wonderful car, but '04 V's with low mileage are crossing the auction block between $33 and $35K (that's wholesale). That means retail under $40K. Don't know why so low, other than over production and, perhaps, stick shift. Caddy needs to do a better job of marketing to performance-oriented buyers, rather than traditional Caddy buyers. Seems that they are now focused on STS-V, rather CTS-V.

CTSV05
02-04-05, 12:25 AM
Tony,

I would agree, I was aware of the V (CTS) only because I'm an enthusiast (well nut really) but anyway, there certainly has not been any major advertising in my area anyway.

Come to think of it, I can't recall any on the V.

dannystang
02-04-05, 12:38 AM
Same here...Found out about the cts-v when my Jaguar Dealer compared it to the R-type...

Bad move on his part.

BTW: Chesrown in newark are really nice guys!

Wish they would tighten the cradle bolts though but I guess thats a no no...

BeelzeBob
02-04-05, 01:07 AM
All these nice things to say about Chesrown Cadillac but nothing in our Dealer Review section? Tisk Tisk!

hint hint (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)

feline
02-10-05, 10:25 PM
Hi GUYS--A VERY HAPPY "NEW V" Owner!!! Just got mine yesterday and I think this was a "RECORD" Deal -- A BRAND NEW 2004 with ONLY 70 miles Black/sunroof for ONLY $39,000!!!! I live in alittle town here in OHIO and looked at ads for 2004's with Alot of Miles for MORE MONEY!!! Bought the "V" at NASSIEF Cadillac/Chevy here in town. Looked at the auctions on E-bay with high reserves, didn't seem like they were selling. Also seemed like most dealers didn't care to sell if they couldn't get their prices. No TRADE and CASH Buyers we didn't get much Respect from the bigger dealers it seemed to us. We THANK our little dealer and can't wait for Spring to come.
Happy in Ohio.
Ginnie Hassett