: Hello - Happy to be here... Have a Q about the new ATS...

Crowlski
06-12-13, 08:59 AM
Hi all:
Well, just registered on here though I don't own a Cadillac, I was hoping to trade in the wife's 328. My question has to do with the windshield on the ATS. Does anyone know the dimensions of it? My wife is a creative director for an advertising firm and they are outfitting an ATS for one of her clients and she has to mock up a banner to fit the windshield.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards!

Hoosier Daddy
06-12-13, 10:04 AM
Hi all:
Well, just registered on here though I don't own a Cadillac, I was hoping to trade in the wife's 328. My question has to do with the windshield on the ATS. Does anyone know the dimensions of it? My wife is a creative director for an advertising firm and they are outfitting an ATS for one of her clients and she has to mock up a banner to fit the windshield.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards!
This is the internet. Your wife would be one brave person to make a banner based solely on forum input. If neither of you can get to a dealer to measure, I suggest calling a dealer and asking them. But if you proceed using just forum input, make sure you "ask twice, cut once".

Crowlski
06-12-13, 12:22 PM
This is the internet. Your wife would be one brave person to make a banner based solely on forum input. If neither of you can get to a dealer to measure, I suggest calling a dealer and asking them. But if you proceed using just forum input, make sure you "ask twice, cut once".
You're right. And I've tried. Only to be left on hold. I was hoping someone close to theirs would know, or actually be helpful and measure for me.

roadpie4u
06-12-13, 06:52 PM
Brb.

----------

Okay. The windshield is a pretty typical trapezoid, but the top and bottom edges have a gentle curve to them. Also, the lower corners inside the fenders have an approx 2.5" radius curve on them.

That said:
the top edge is 46" across
The bottom edge is 56" across (if the corners were sharp and not rounded...)
The edge along the A pillar is 31"
The line down the center is roughly 30"

So a slight curve on the edges but generally trapezoidal.

M5eater
06-13-13, 08:21 AM

lol, fat chance of that happening.

'phone callers' are not 'people' to car dealerships. The only purpose of a phone conversation with a sales person, or anyone there is to get you to show up at the dealership.

Hoosier Daddy
06-13-13, 09:38 AM
lol, fat chance of that happening.

'phone callers' are not 'people' to car dealerships. The only purpose of a phone conversation with a sales person, or anyone there is to get you to show up at the dealership.
Yeah. What was I thinking? LoL

M5eater
06-13-13, 10:06 AM
Yeah. What was I thinking? LoL

sometimes logic and common sense interferes with reality.