: Eastern PA Cars and Coffee July 14th ???

V for victory
06-12-13, 01:29 AM
Ok, not sure how many guys and gals are on here from the Eastern PA Area, but maybe we can get together on a Sunday morning TBD if we can get enough interest.

Or anybody in the tri-state area for that matter !

Chime in if interested for next month, July 14th

DaveSRX
06-12-13, 07:33 AM
I would be in. Where in eastern Pa? I would be coming from Harrisburg area.

V for victory
06-12-13, 12:07 PM
Dave, I thought we would leave it open until we see how many would attend then try to make it somewhere in the middle! I'm just North of Philadelphia and I know a couple guys on here are from the Allentown area. so lets give it some time to see who chimes in.

JFensty
06-12-13, 12:37 PM
I'm up depending on location. Let me know.

JDB
06-12-13, 01:36 PM
Where was everyone on Sunday when Jerry, Dave, and I were at MapleGrove on Sunday? Near Reading and no else one showed up.

Since you're north of Philly, there is C&C in West Chester. 202 south of West Chester where the Giant/Starbucks/Wawa complex is located. Every Sat 8 or 9 am, IIRC.

There is also one in the Lehigh Valley area. ...no clue of details but these all have FB pages or search the web as they pop up on lots of car forums.

Dave, if you want central PA area, there's a Cars and Coffee and Chocolate in Hershey, PA at the Cocoa Beanery at 1215 Research Blvd, Hershey PA 17033 at 10 am every Sunday. Started last year, never been, or if they're still doing it...not as big as West Chester, but Id be happy to go and see how many show up and get more people to start showing up regularly. I found a post on an Alfa forum from April that people were there.

I know a bunch of people end up at the Porsche autox at HersheyPark which is run by http://cpa-pca.org and next one is June 23.

AllDayRay
06-12-13, 05:35 PM
I would go I'm in Lancaster and I wanted to hit maple but I was in the middle of house work so I couldn't make it

V for victory
06-12-13, 08:19 PM
Yeah I was going to maple grove too until a kidney stone decided to stop me in my tracks. I will check out the west Chester meet maybe two weeks as I'm working this Sunday. Thanks for the info.

Tom