: Meet Cadillac Racing drivers at Lime Rock Park (July 5th and 6th)

ctsvracingalan
06-11-13, 03:49 PM
JOIN CTS-V RACING
at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT
Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6th

Share in an extraordinary experience with CTS-V Racing and other Cadillac enthusiasts to meet and greet Cadillac Racing's drivers, Johnny O'Connell and Andy Pilgrim.

Come watch as Cadillac defends its Pirelli World Challenge GT Championship.

CTS-V Racing's Patriot Missile will be at Lime Rock Park both days- on track and at the Cadillac V-Series Car Corral.

Own a V-Series?
Join CTS-V Racing's Patriot Missile at the V-Series Car Corral by purchasing a Cadillac V-Series Corral Package, which includes:
-One exclusive onsite parking pass to the Cadillac V-Series Corral. Permitted to V-Series vehicles only.
-Two General Admission Tickets to watch the race from the V-Series Corral hospitality area.
-Catered food & beverage including continental breakfast, lunch and snacks.
-Special meet & greet with Cadillac Racing drivers, Johnny O'Connell and Andy Pilgrim.
-Guided tour at the Cadillac Paddock to meet Team Cadillac engineers and mechanics.
*Pricing still being finalized

Subscribe to this thread for updates, or let CTS-V Racing know you'll be there by signing up on our event registration form:
Event Registration Form (http://www.ctsvracing.com/#!v-series-corral-at-lime-rock/clon)

Junior1
06-11-13, 04:00 PM
Keep me posted. They running a TT event or you just doing parade laps?
I'll bring the race car up for the Corral but need a spot for the trailer...

danrob0123
06-11-13, 11:21 PM
Alan, sorry I've been out of touch! I'm just finishing up school for the summer session and will be headed back to Long Island at the end of next week. I am definitely going to try to make it to this, and if not, I will give you a call soon to see about another HPDE event this summer! Hope all is well

ahahnu
06-12-13, 09:03 PM
When is the race? I was just on the Lime Rock website and it didn't have much detail. Basically I'm debating on which day would be best to go.

Junior1
06-14-13, 05:48 PM
Alan,

GT/GTS is running race 1 on Friday at noon with the autograph session afterwards and ALMS practice/quals.
GT/GTS race 2 is running Saturday morning 10:30 with the car corral parade laps at noon followed up by the ALMS Race at 3pm

Which is the day for the tickets ?

ctsvracingalan
06-14-13, 08:17 PM
Total cost for 2 is $200 and good for both days

Junior1
06-14-13, 09:30 PM
Saturday's parade laps everyone in the corral can go on track ?

ctsvracingalan
06-14-13, 09:37 PM
I am Not sure

Junior1
06-14-13, 09:48 PM
Got ya.
Keep me posted, if you're trailering the car up? We can go up together.

BTW, Thunderbolt on Wednesday 6/19 if you're interested. I'm not going to instruct so I'm running the car...

ahahnu
06-16-13, 10:44 AM
Any suggestion for the better day? Which days do the caddie cars run or better day for access?

ctsvracingalan
06-16-13, 11:53 AM
They are releasing Friday and Saturday

seeyouinajif
06-16-13, 07:33 PM
Can't make it down but I saw you guys at NJMP 5/16-17, I was working on the Bodymotion ITC caymans but I had my v parked in the paddock all weekend. The patriot sounded awesome going around the track!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-16-13, 08:17 PM
This would be cool. A week later and I probably might've been able to make it up for a day of it.

ctsvracingalan
06-17-13, 10:25 AM
It was a busy weekend for sure next time please stop by
Can't make it down but I saw you guys at NJMP 5/16-17, I was working on the Bodymotion ITC caymans but I had my v parked in the paddock all weekend. The patriot sounded awesome going around the track!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

ahahnu
06-22-13, 06:13 PM
I got tickets. Interested to see who else is committed.

thebigjimsho
06-22-13, 06:37 PM
Well, I've been banned...