: maggie mp 112

VscharesV
06-11-13, 04:16 AM
There is a maggie on ebay. Says its just the sc. What else would be needed to make this work?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=400503087030&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=63447718910

BigDaddy-V
06-11-13, 09:30 AM
I saw this one too! Almost started to go for it but then realized I would be in big trouble the next morning! Still thinking about it though and have the same question myself.

BDV

rand49er
06-11-13, 01:49 PM
Determine what would be needed by matching up what's provided against the parts list. Then, call Magnuson to find out how much the missing parts would cost. That's what I did.

Your first drive with it will confirm your decision. :thumbsup:

OneFast V
06-11-13, 02:10 PM
It needs the whole "box 2" of the Magnuson kit. Still a good deal IMO if it sells for around $2000

RyRidesMotoX
06-11-13, 02:32 PM
Is anyone worried at all as to what condition its in. I can't help but be skeptical about why they are just selling a blower. Did they break it somehow and then just replace it with a new one. Now they are trying to pawn the broken one off on someone across the country. Probably not the case but I don't trust eBay all that much.

OneFast V
06-11-13, 03:27 PM
Is anyone worried at all as to what condition its in. I can't help but be skeptical about why they are just selling a blower. Did they break it somehow and then just replace it with a new one. Now they are trying to pawn the broken one off on someone across the country. Probably not the case but I don't trust eBay all that much.

You can always have it sent to magnusson and they will do a full inspection, check out and rebuild if necessary.

RyRidesMotoX
06-11-13, 05:04 PM
You can always have it sent to magnusson and they will do a full inspection, check out and rebuild if necessary.

Good to know.

JDB
06-11-13, 10:41 PM

Agreed. A big risk...

Hammar
06-12-13, 12:54 PM
I'm thinking about trading in my V. The blower is sure to raise some kind of flag with the dealer, but wouldn't be a huge issue to pull back off. The rest of the stuff would be a pain. I've thought about un-blowing it, and selling the blower/Intercooler for 'downpayment' money to go with the trade. I wonder if this is similar? Still, I'd expect atleast the intercooler.

Hammar
maggied 2005 V

OneFast V
06-12-13, 12:57 PM
I'm thinking about trading in my V. The blower is sure to raise some kind of flag with the dealer, but wouldn't be a huge issue to pull back off. The rest of the stuff would be a pain. I've thought about un-blowing it, and selling the blower/Intercooler for 'downpayment' money to go with the trade. I wonder if this is similar? Still, I'd expect atleast the intercooler.

Hammar
maggied 2005 V

I'm pretty sure the intercooler is included as the manifold is still attached and the intercooler is sandwiched between the blower and manifold.

JFensty
06-12-13, 01:28 PM
Couldn't this be that he upgraded to a mp122 or similar and kept the other items installed? Seems there was a thread on this some time ago.

rand49er
06-12-13, 08:22 PM
Bought mine on eBay. Has 30k miles on it with zero issues. Zero.

cgroh89
06-13-13, 10:25 PM
Is anyone on here bidding on this? Curious to toss a bid in a see where it goes, but its not worth it to me to drive someones price up when they already have plans

branland
06-14-13, 09:44 AM
I bought mine on Ebay about 1/2 years ago, I've had no issues. Although My kit was 95% complete and had the updated shaft.

rand49er
06-14-13, 11:40 AM
Appears to be an older version since it doesn't have the carbon fiber shaft.

rand49er
06-16-13, 11:06 AM
Twelve bids, went for $1,753.99.

Anyone here?

BigDaddy-V
06-16-13, 11:18 AM
I wish I could say it was me but no go here. To many other fish to fry at this moment to drop that money right now.

BDV

Naf
06-23-13, 03:34 AM
I bought a used Maggie for my modified tahoe off ebay, had it sent to my friends at LPE to inspect it and let me know if anything was missin, saved $1,400.00 on the deal and still am happy.

Just waiting on it to arrive so i may begin my install.

Will also install a Meth kit for those heavy pulls

Ebay is like russian roulette, sometimes you pull the trigger and nutting bad happens, but once and a while the gun goes off and man does it hurt the wallet.

Bought a full brembo big brake kit for 3,000, just needed new pads, bought over 500 other items and everyone of them worked out great. Yes i have about a dozen items that collect dust in my garage, because they are crap, but that's my mistake...Didnt think the purchase through properly before i bought them...

RyRidesMotoX
06-23-13, 11:28 PM
^ the way of the eBay world. Same stuff happens to me sometimes. I usually try to resell it on ebay again. It works most of the time. I have even bought and sold a few motorcycles on there. The one I bought was about 2 hours away so I just went up there to look at it. The ones I sold though were both sight unseen. They still liked them though, always had good reviews on my ebay accounts

jsnm
06-25-13, 01:02 PM
Damn wish I saw this a couple weeks ago,I would of took the gamble.