: General Sales Cadillac Of West Chester PA is great.

danbuc
02-01-05, 07:54 AM
I consider myself lucky to have found a dealer who cares for their customers as much as this place does. It's much better than that crappy Brogan Cadillac of Ridgewood, NJ. They have crappy service, and usually don't get the job done right the first time. I think the only thing they have ever done right was a basic oil change.

General Sales Cadillac of West Chester, PA on the other hand, is a great dealership. The sales, and service people are very knowledgeable, and are always willing to help. They will try to answer any questions you may have, and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with their work. I remember when I had my front struts, and water pump replaced, I noticed that the rubber grommets on the spring retaining plate on the struts were held together with duct tape. I immediately called them up and inquired why they had not replaced these $10 parts after I had spent over $2000 on parts and labor on my previous visit. They were very apologetic, and offered to fix it for the cost of the parts only. I was very pleased with this, since the parts were only $24.00. The labor that they didn't charge me for was $192.00. That's the kind of service I expect from a Cadillac Dealer.

To anyone living in the area of West Chester, PA, I suggest you take a look at this dealer. They have a wonderful showroom with all the new models, and people who always greet you with a smile. There's nothing better than walking into the dealership, and knowing that you are appreciated for choosing them. I think other Caddy dealers (Brogan) could learn a valuable lesson from a dealer like General Sales of West Chester.

Mrmiker56
07-11-05, 09:11 PM
Thanks - I live in the area and plan to have my car serviced by them. Thanks again for the good info.

JimHare
07-16-05, 12:05 PM
I grew up in the West Chester area from 1955 until about 1986, and General Sales has been around for YEARS - and you see an awful lot of cars around there with their emblems on the back. If I lived closer now, I'd probably go there, just to be "back home again." Until recently, West Chester was the kind of town where a bad merchant died a quick death. But a good merchant was there forever. The downtown area had stores that have been in the same spot for decades. The downtown area is not large, but every body knows about the good merchants, and tells their friends.

madooch
07-16-05, 04:42 PM
your right brogan does suck they became very money hungry and lack of service

weatmaster
12-06-05, 06:44 AM
@danbuc: Can you give me their whole adress ?

Phone, e-mail and so on.....

I only registrated to ask :crying: realy need it :worship:

THX for helping a europe Cadillac driver out....

judy breuer
03-03-06, 10:51 AM
Hi...Yes I feel this dealership is very good...HOWEVER, I have leased a 2004
SRX from them...and there is an obvious problem with the rear "supension".
This vehicle has been in for this repair 3 times and the problem is not corrected, service has stated to me over the phone that "they" really cannot not locate the "problem" or reason why the car is driving like this...they have stated over the phone that this car should not be driving and performing in this manner...

Now it seems that I have a very big problem if I want to return or have this vehicle replaced for another.....I am just now entering into this part of the conversation with this dealer so I would like to keep everyone posted as to how it goes...

I would also like to state that I'm not looking to terminate the lease contract, but I would like a vehicle of this quality to ride and perform like it should.
:rant2: