: Just a quick newbie intro from New Mexico

Cad Dr
06-10-13, 06:04 PM
Hi all, a quick intro, my name is Dave, been in the Automotive Repair Field for 35+ years, just bought my wife an 1997 Seville STS and yes it has it's quirks, but is a 1 owner, was serviced at the dealer, even have the window sticker.....best of all my wife loves the car as well as I do.
:thumbsup:

Dave

orconn
06-10-13, 06:34 PM
Congratulations, Dave, on the purchase of the Seville STS. Welcome to the Forums!

MrHolland
06-10-13, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and info in here. Enjoy your stay!!!

Submariner409
06-10-13, 07:28 PM
Hiya ........... Get your feet wet by studying - don't read, study - the Cadillac Technical Archive way up ^^^ in the top black bar. Then, each time you get into a different forum, read the sticky posts before doing anything else: There is a wealth of information stored in the stickys, and they're there so a member (supposedly) asks him/her self "What's a sticky ?".

Ranger
06-10-13, 09:28 PM
:welcome:

CadillacLuke24
06-10-13, 09:33 PM
Happy wife, happy life! Glad you found a car the Mrs. does as well. Welcome and enjoy the STS! :thumbsup:

talismandave
06-11-13, 10:38 AM
Welcome Dave. Glad to hear you scored a beauty. Always good to add someone with your experience to the "family" here!
:welcome5:

Cad Dr
06-16-13, 09:33 PM
Howdy all, sorry for the slow response, have a lot on my plate and not much time on the puter....haha...thanks for ALL of the replies, I have searched for about a month to find the info that I have needed and have found that the members here seem to really like....strike that....love their Cadillac, as an Auto Tech I really appreciate it when I can find persons interested in maintaining and prolonging the life of OLDER vehicles, not just use them up and throw them away.
Got my Service Manuals and this site I am set, will be a supporting member soon.

Thanks Again
Dave

77CDV
06-16-13, 09:37 PM
:welcome: