: If I don't renew Sirius what features do I lose

bravnik
06-10-13, 03:43 PM
As the title says, if I don't renew just what do I lose other than the channels? I never really listen to Sirius radio but maybe I will if other features are lost. Thanks.

jph
06-10-13, 05:57 PM
traffic and weather info i think.
not sure if there's anything else.

J.

BlueAngel#07
06-10-13, 08:07 PM
Stocks are also available

73JPS
06-10-13, 08:33 PM
Yes, I was thinking I wouldn't renew, but then I learned that the traffic info comes through there: I find it pretty handy.

Rifle and rucksack
06-10-13, 08:56 PM
Stocks are also available

How do you find stocks info? The only functions I have seen and used were the weather and warnings. Also used the verbal traffic warnings which are some times not announced until after I passed the incident. Lol!

huna
06-11-13, 11:08 AM
Traffic is an extra cost beyond the standard subscription. Just FYI.

mikesul
06-11-13, 01:04 PM
You can get it for under $100/yr if you dicker for it. To me it is well worth the cost for that small amount. I would never pay the asking price!

bravnik
06-11-13, 03:04 PM
I signed up again yesterday. $24 for 6 months then $83 a year after.

What I found funny as hell is that I asked the difference between the 130 channel option and the premium channels. They told me they are the same except the premium has Howard Stern, Oprah, Sex Radio etc. Yes Sex Radio. I asked for clarification on that. He said yep he did say Sex Radio. I told him I'm distracted enough when driving that I don't need a Sex channel to make it worse :)

BlueAngel#07
06-15-13, 08:30 PM
How do you find stocks info? The only functions I have seen and used were the weather and warnings. Also used the verbal traffic warnings which are some times not announced until after I passed the incident. Lol!

You have to give the system or operator your info and it will monitor it, say more options when prompted ( if I remember right) .

----------

You have to give the system or operator your info and it will monitor it, say more options when prompted ( if I remember right) .

Man .... I just realized.. I'm talking about onstar not SIRIUS ....

Rifle and rucksack
06-15-13, 09:54 PM

----------

Man .... I just realized.. I'm talking about onstar not SIRIUS ....

LOL, that's ok man! Thanks anyway .