: Sounds....

FastVee
01-31-05, 03:46 PM
I have received my new Corsa. I decided to install it myself. Bought myself Rino ramps, crawler, jack stands, and hydraulic lift. Pretty simple to take off stock muffler and just a simple to install the bolt on Corsa.
My neighbors would be passing by giving the stare of wondering why in the heck would I be installing a new muffler on the new vehicle. Anyways, I took the bad boy out for a spin and I am very impressed with the new performance. Not quit satisfied, I drove it to an under cover parking lot...rolled all windows down to get the full effect and reeeeevvvv da sucka. I had a big ol grin on my face that day. Now I can say that this truly sounds like a Muscle car (I had to compare it to my ex-wifes' 2002 GT Mustang). I love the looks of the drivers (not believing that a Caddy can sound so mean and be so fast) beside me waiting at a traffic stop as I casually gun the CTSV.

SBONES
01-31-05, 03:59 PM
dude, i just got mine on friday. I got the same happy face going on over here. Im thinking pcm reprograming. Its hard to tell if it got faster. sounds cool as hell.

68l89
01-31-05, 04:10 PM
Installed my corsa on my 00 dts...about two weeks ago...........My neighbors hate me...Very loud if you stand on it.!!!!!!!!