: Limerock March 24th any V's Going?

willsctsv
01-30-05, 10:16 PM
I just registered. Any other V's going to be there?

sefa01
01-30-05, 11:06 PM
I'm going April 9 to Lime Rock with PDA

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-31-05, 12:20 AM
why dont you open thiss question up in the lounge....who know who has plans

globed70
01-31-05, 01:41 PM
Limerock is great fun. I've run it on a few weekends, mostly in a 911 (993). You can achieve some great top end speed down the start/finish straight if you build up good speed on the last downhill.... the first turn is a big curve (named similarly) which leads into a few kinks to test your dexterity (I got the 911 a bit sideways through there in the rain), with great uphill acitivity from there. Have a great time.

BowenCT
01-31-05, 06:09 PM
The drive up through northern Litchfield Cty. on Rt. 7 is a blast too. I would consider going, but I am afraid my V will still be tucked away.

willsctsv
01-31-05, 07:11 PM
I'm doing Limerock on the 9th also with PDA. I can't wait till than. Do I need to continue to take lessons for track time after a lesson or 2. I never did this before, Can't wait to push this car! How exactly does it work? I checked out the PDA website this is where I registered, and the info is limited.

cts-vette
01-31-05, 11:08 PM
Would love to go with all you on April 9 - its my daughter's communion.

Sefa01 - let me know your plans for pocono & the glen, i am going to sign up for them and i have a friend or two that will also go. would be fun to have a group of us together.

Send me an email with your schedule.

GNSCOTT
02-01-05, 10:02 AM
Are you driving on the track or are you going to spectate a race? I've been looking into seeing how I can get onto the track. i was told by a friend to join the BMW club and they send an instructor with you. If anyone can give me any info on how to join I would appreciate it. I'm planning on spectating some of the races up there this year.

Thanks

V-Max
02-01-05, 11:32 AM
Audi Club NA will be at Lime Rock in June. They proivide an instructor as part of the cost of the day.

http://www.audiclubna.org/calendar/eventlist.html?PHPSESSID=b290aeef242f5d2f92d951633 ed27a75

Norm

sefa01
02-01-05, 05:55 PM
Are you driving on the track or are you going to spectate a race? I've been looking into seeing how I can get onto the track. i was told by a friend to join the BMW club and they send an instructor with you. If anyone can give me any info on how to join I would appreciate it. I'm planning on spectating some of the races up there this year.

Thanks

If you're going with PDA, you get the best of both worlds--you get an instructor to ride with you, plus at least 2 classroom sessions. By the end of the day if you've shown you can handle it, they'll let you take the last run by yourself.

SlvrVee
02-18-05, 01:35 AM
WillsCtsv
I Also signed up with PDA for March 24. Tried for the 9th but it was sold out. we can convoy up on the 24th if you like.

willsctsv
02-19-05, 06:36 PM
Sounds great SlvrVee! After getting the info we can leave early in the morning to beat the traffic. I also have platinum V. I love this car. I will have my B&B for that, maybe even the chip. E-mail wpuricelli@nyc.rr.com

bullyz06
02-19-05, 08:01 PM
Hi guys,

Just got my V today and Iím still shell shocked from returning my Z but we have a baby on the way. Anyway I was scheduled to be there with the Z and now I will be there with a silver V, I hope I will not be disappointed with it. Any recommendations on tire pressure? Set up, other issues that you think I should know about? I will most likely park next to a Red and a Black Zís so come and say hi.

Freddy

Mhaynes772
02-20-05, 03:21 PM
Is there a website where I can get all the information on this like where and when and how much and what exactly the even is? Thanks in advance!

Matthew Haynes

willsctsv
02-20-05, 06:28 PM
pdadrivingschool.com

SlvrVee
03-08-05, 12:53 AM
Sounds great SlvrVee! After getting the info we can leave early in the morning to beat the traffic. I also have platinum V. I love this car. I will have my B&B for that, maybe even the chip. E-mail wpuricelli@nyc.rr.com

Will I tried sending you an email but your address is bad :confused: When you get a chance call me at 917-833-4133 or drop me a line at sho9ice@hotmail.com so that we can plan the trip to Limerock.

Linden