: Internet car loans

LacSeville
01-30-05, 08:26 PM
Hey all... I haven't been around much since I've been trying to sell my car. Well, today I sold her. $1500 took it. I feel as tho my best friend died. Also, I feel kinda raped because of all the money I put in it. Poor me. I bought an 1988 Ford Crown Vic w/ 80k miles for $1k to drive until I get something else.

Anyhow, I need something else to drive. I want a 97-99 Ford 3dr 4x4 truck. What do you guy know about internet loans such as "E-loans.com" or the like? If I get a loan like this, do I have to get "full coverage" insurance? Interest rates don't seem unreasonable. I want a 24 or 36 month loan. Anybody have any experience or know anything about this? Also, they send me a check of some kind or how is payment dealt? Thank you guys!

illumina
02-01-05, 12:33 AM
Hey all... I haven't been around much since I've been trying to sell my car. Well, today I sold her. $1500 took it. I feel as tho my best friend died. Also, I feel kinda raped because of all the money I put in it. Poor me. I bought an 1988 Ford Crown Vic w/ 80k miles for $1k to drive until I get something else.

Anyhow, I need something else to drive. I want a 97-99 Ford 3dr 4x4 truck. What do you guy know about internet loans such as "E-loans.com" or the like? If I get a loan like this, do I have to get "full coverage" insurance? Interest rates don't seem unreasonable. I want a 24 or 36 month loan. Anybody have any experience or know anything about this? Also, they send me a check of some kind or how is payment dealt? Thank you guys!

personally, i wouldn't trust any "internet loan" company. period.

i would try and see if a local finance company will give you a hand as to help you find out what your options are. all you have to do is either call and ask a local place or go to a dealership ( :bonkers: ) and see what can be done. if you're new to the credit market, then you're most likely going to encounter quite a few problems thus not being able to get a loan...at least for cheap anyways.

if you're going to finance a newer car then you're most likely going to need full coverage insurance: people just don't like their investment getting ruined.

whatever you do bro, good *get a newer caddy* :shhh: luck.

:cool: