: Wheel Bearing replaced

Bejay
06-08-13, 11:41 PM
I just had the front right hub replaced on my 2012 SRX AWD with 50,700 miles. Has anyone else had this problem? I was wondering if this is common. I was just over the bumper to bumper warranty and was told GM took wheel bearings off the drivetrain warranty. I convinced the dealership it was in their best interest to cover this and they did.

TRARON
06-09-13, 02:38 PM
Me too, sounded like I was near a car with a loud exhaust. Dealer noticed it right away.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-10-13, 10:46 AM
I just had the front right hub replaced on my 2012 SRX AWD with 50,700 miles. Has anyone else had this problem? I was wondering if this is common. I was just over the bumper to bumper warranty and was told GM took wheel bearings off the drivetrain warranty. I convinced the dealership it was in their best interest to cover this and they did.

Hi Bejay,

I am more than happy to research this on your behalf and see what I can find. We work with each customer on a case-by-case basis. I see you did have your vehicle in for service and it was replaced by the dealership for you. If you private message me with your VIN and current mileage, we can continue our interaction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Bejay
06-10-13, 08:30 PM
Message sent, thank you Laura M.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-11-13, 08:30 AM
Message sent, thank you Laura M.

You are welcome Bejay. I wanted to let you know I did receive your private message and we will continue to interact that way.

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

PAO56
06-13-13, 04:55 PM
had an 09 CTS with 40K on it that was still under warranty the first of the year that had the front wheel bearing replaced Dealer replaced it under the bumper to bumper warranty.......it got traded in on our 12 Performance SRX