: Has Anyone here Leased a 2013 SRX?

austin
06-08-13, 03:44 PM
I am considering leasing a new 2013 SRX for 36 months.. Leasing is new to me, I am curious to know if it is worth it.. Are there any current cash back offers from Cadillac? I am looking for a good deal on a fully loaded SRX with NAV and Roof? What was your best price and with what options.... And what is the purchase cost at the end of the 36 months. Is insurance, sales tax, etc included as part of the lease payment?

hambone8
06-08-13, 03:54 PM
I leased a 2013 awd premium with polished aluminum wheels in gray flannel for 3 years and 12k miles each. With an incentive going on last fall, trade in of my mazda (3500), and GM suppliers discount my payment comes out to 608 a month through ally lease. I honestly don't recall the final "sale" price of the vehicle. I want to say it came out around 46k. I think msrp was around 53k. I would have it dig out my paper work to see the residual, money factor, etc to give exact figures. Hope this helps.

Forgot to add... yeah 608 is my total monthly payment for the vehicle. Other than bloated auto insurance :)

austin
06-08-13, 05:15 PM
I leased a 2013 awd premium with polished aluminum wheels in gray flannel for 3 years and 12k miles each. With an incentive going on last fall, trade in of my mazda (3500), and GM suppliers discount my payment comes out to 608 a month through ally lease. I honestly don't recall the final "sale" price of the vehicle. I want to say it came out around 46k. I think msrp was around 53k. I would have it dig out my paper work to see the residual, money factor, etc to give exact figures. Hope this helps.

Forgot to add... yeah 608 is my total monthly payment for the vehicle. Other than bloated auto insurance :)

Thanks, i guess this wont be my 5th cadillac.. I need a GM suppliers discount to make the lease option work. :(

Ponyman
06-09-13, 12:14 AM
Have all the dealers really been pushing leases. Our dealer really tried to sell us on a lease. He said as often as we tradeand low mileage as the cars are it would make sense. Probbly would, but I prefer to just pay cash for them, then I can do what I want, when I want.

austin
06-09-13, 07:56 AM
I am curious to know what the cost is to buy a leased SRK after the lease is up in 36 months?

GMJim
06-09-13, 09:56 PM
Thanks, i guess this wont be my 5th cadillac.. I need a GM suppliers discount to make the lease option work. :(Ask, and you shall receive.

algiorda
06-09-13, 11:38 PM
The residual on my 2010 Luxury is 21k. I plan on purchasing the vehicle.

stlcindy75
07-16-13, 05:10 PM
I am curious to know what the cost is to buy a leased SRK after the lease is up in 36 months?

My residual value is $27K at the end of 39 month lease. Selling price was 47k.

embassy
07-16-13, 07:11 PM
Just did the deal to lease one last night. Residual for 15K miles per year (24K km) was $26,402. Residual on the SRX is less than on say an ATS right now. Sales manager confirmed that if you are leasing, the residual can change as part of GM promotions. They might lower the lease rate, but at the same time they might raise lower the residual so you end up paying the same monthly anyways. In leasing there are four main factors: the cap cost (price), interest rate, term, and residual value. You obviously have control over the cost by negotiating with the dealer and applying any trade in. The other factors are fixed and so it is fairly easy to do a calculation to see the monthly payment. Don't forget to factor in taxes though, as many people forget the taxes on the monthly payment. Depending on where you live, it can be significant.

Where I live, I also get hit on taxes with a trade in. When trading in a vehicle and using it to "pay down the cap cost", I end up paying taxes on the trade value. Anything here over $48,000 is considered a luxury vehicle and so combined taxes is 15%. So, trading in my 2010 SRX I owe the government up front over $3000 of taxes because the government won't get that amount from my reduced lease payment. Ouch!