: Billet License Plate Frames - here's mine

Random84
06-08-13, 11:08 AM
BilletFrames.com was surprisingly cheap ($35 give or take) or about the cost of other less attractive offerings, the owners emailed me several mock-ups the day I ordered prior to production to make sure it was what I wanted, and I had the plate older within about a week.

If only RevExtreme could bother with realistic shipping times - they've had my $200 for 5 weeks (and no sign of shipping after two emails saying they would); but that's another rant.

Anyway, the quality is excellent as it's a billet frame, and IMHO well worth the price. Clearly, you can have fun with these and if your tastes change over time, it costs quite a bit less than the yearly renewal on a personalized plate. :D

I'm happy - and I'd encourage you all to check them out if you're looking for a custom plate holder. My ONLY complaint is that their website layout is a little confusing, and the example frames should be labeled regarding the types of fonts used. But I'm picky. :D

vfaninva
06-08-13, 08:58 PM
I like!

vagondr
06-25-13, 09:52 PM
I recently ordered and promptly received the same style frame the only difference being it says "supercharged wagon". It's beautiful, inexpensive and makes a statement for this otherwise sleeper of a car. My only problem is that this style completely covers the name of the state at the top of the plate and is likely not legal. Anyone have the same issue? I haven't been been stopped yet but would order a different style if I had it to do over.

Snotty Boom Body
06-25-13, 10:39 PM
My only problem is that this style completely covers the name of the state at the top of the plate and is likely not legal. Anyone have the same issue? I haven't been been stopped yet but would order a different style if I had it to do over.

They have many different styles of frames to choose from, you could get it narrow at top and wider at bottom or narrow all around or even put writing on the sides of the frame.

I ordered 2 frames last week and they showed up quickly and look very good.
I got a narrow frame at top so you can still see state name and wide frame with no screw holes at the bottom which only covers up the state motto, Connecticut the Constipation state.

SBB

vagondr
06-26-13, 12:07 AM
I voiced my concerns this evening to Richard, the owner, and he was very accommodating. He called and said he would send one of another style that would work and at no charge. Great company and a quality product.

Random84
07-03-13, 08:13 PM
I voiced my concerns this evening to Richard, the owner, and he was very accommodating. He called and said he would send one of another style that would work and at no charge. Great company and a quality product.

Wow! That is the standard for customer service! I am impressed.

dennych
07-11-13, 01:31 AM
anyone order from here before?
http://www.plateframesonline.com/

Bilet looks good, but no way to add the V logo it looks like